Beginning (Maka)

Hi, my name is Maka Albarn and I am a student at the DWMA (Death Weapon Meister Academy). I am a Meister, my weapons name is Soul Evans, everyone calls him Soul and Soul Eater. Soul and I are trying to collect 99 kishin souls (bad people souls basically) and 1 witch soul. If we slip up we get all of the souls taken away. Aaaand guess what we lost all of. Yep. All the 99 souls because Soul ate a cat soul and not a witch soul. Stupid cat.....

"NOT COOL! NOT COOL AT ALL!" Soul says as he storms into the apartment after me. "WHY COULDN'T I TELL IT WAS STUPID FUCKING CAT?!"

"Soul, I kept telling you that you should STOP RUNNING INTO THE PUMPKIN HOUSE AND FOLLOW MY ORDERS!" I say as I sit on the couch and grab a book.

Soul sighs and sits next to me.

"Whatever, we'll still get souls faster than Black*Star and Tsubaki." He says as he leans on my shoulder while I read. "What is my favorite little book worm reading?" He says.

I blush a little and reply "Just a random book I picked up, it's about a Meister and her weapon falling in love."

"Oh?" He says with a tiny smirk.

I nod. He kisses me on the cheek then gets up to go to the kitchen. "What was that for?" I ask.

"Just 'cause I know you like it." He smiles "My turn to cook today."

I sigh "don't kill me with your cooking."

"I know I know." He laughs a little.

After about 30 minutes Soul comes out if the kitchen with a plate of eggs and pancakes.

"Breakfast for dinner?" I ask with a smile as I put down my book.

"Yep! Taste it. Tell me if you like it." Soul replies and giggles a little.
His giggle is so adorable.
"What did you do to it?" I ask.

"Nothing! I just wanna see if i did good"

I taste the eggs. They're delicious. I smile and say "They are very good, delicious even. Thank you for cooking."

"Yes! You're welcome!" He smiles. It's the kind of smile that makes you want to kiss him and never stop kissing him.

I blush a little as I think about kissing him but I quickly wipe the blush off my face.

"Oo~ I saw that blush. Watcha thinkin about?" He smirks.
So hot. I blush again.

"N-nothing!" I say as I shove my face in the book I was reading earlier. He pulls the book from my face still smirking.

"You sure?"

I blush even more. "Y-yeah."

"So you weren't thinking abouuuut" he pauses and looks at my lips. I blush even more. He kisses my lips lightly and stands back up. "That?"

My face is completely red and I feel that it's hot. He laughs a little.

"Knew it." He says still laughing.

I go back to reading to try and forget about the fact that Soul just kissed me. It isn't working. It isn't working. It isn't working. Did Soul really just kiss me? I mean yea, I know he likes me and all but I never thought he would kiss me out of the blue. I look up from my book and see Soul sitting on the coffee table infront of me looking at me.

"You done thinking? 'Cause you went from nothing to becoming as red as my pants."

"Y-yea, I'm just gonna go back to reading now, okay?"

"Okay. Have fun."

I go back to looking at my book pretending to read when in reality I was thinking about how much I loved Soul's lips. But slowly I drifted off to sleep.