(Maka)

WARNING: SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER

Mmmm, I smell breakfast... *yawns*

As I yawn, Soul looks back at me a smirks. Fuck that's sexy. Wait why am I thinking that? Fuck, now I'm blushing! I bury my face further into a random book I picked up from my room and pretend to read as I get lost in my thoughts.

"Hey book worm! Are you even awake enough to be reading that?" Soul laughs as he brings the food he made over to the coffee table. He sits next to me on the couch and opens his arms for me to give him a hug, so I shuffle over to do just that.

As I hug him he kisses my forehead and I blush slightly, but I keep my head looking down so that maybe he can't see it.

"Eat your food and get ready for school, we have to receive the so not cool news today." He says, pushing me slightly and making sure I'm awake enough to sit on my own. "I'm gonna go shower, join if you want." He laughs. Was that a joke? Fuck I'm blushing again. What the hell. He takes his shirt off as he leaves the room and I hear his pants slipping off of his legs. This makes me blush more but I try to ignore it and I start eating.

I finish my food and get up to put my dishes in the sink. After that is all said and done, I go to the bathroom to take a shower. I knock on the door because Soul is still in there, the door was not completely closed so as I knocked it opened a little more.

I peak my head into the steamy bathroom and blush slightly. "M-may I join?" I can almost hear him smirking. He puts his hand outside of the curtain and waves me in as a yes. I blush even more when I see his pile of clothes on the floor. I take mine off and put them in his pile.

Holy fuck I'm scared.

I blush even more and cover my chest with my arms as I walk into the shower where my weapon stands, naked. I make sure I fave away from him. But he's facing towards me. He wraps his arms around me from behind and starts kissing on my neck.

"Hellooooo sexy~" he whispers in my ear making me blush more. He holds me closer and I can feel his whole body against me, his penis on my back. It's so big, how does he hide it in his pants? I blush more with this thought and look back slightly at his face. "Awwwe, when you blush you look so cute and hot~~" he says, sliding one hand under my arms as he begins to grope my right breast.

I moan and I don't want this to stop, I never want this to stop. I want to fuck him right here and right now. I turn around to face him and I start rubbing his penis gently with my whole entire hand, not being able to cover it or wrap around it completely. He grins and moves his other hand to my crotch, gently stroking my clitoris. I shudder and giggle. Fuck, I love this. And he does too. He presses his body against mine and we both moan slightly as we toy with each other's bodies. I watch as the steaming water drips down his body, still not touching mine and I turn us around. So that at least I get rinsed off. He seems to like seeing this because his penis became slightly erect. I press against him harder.

"Would you like to take this to a room where it's less slippery?" I whisper to him.

Quickly he shuts off the water, picks me up, and carries me to his dark, already messy, bedroom and throws me onto his unmade bed.