ONE

HEY GUYS! I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER JUNGKOOK SERIES. FINALLY!!!

OK SO FOR MY INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS IM SORRY THAT IM NOT ACTIVE. LIKE I SAID ON MY ACCOUNT THAT I HAVE MOVED INTO A NEW HOUSE AND THE WIFI STILL HASN'T BEEN FIXED YET BECAUSE THERE IS A PROBLEM SOMEWHERE (I fucking don't know what's actually taking them long but fuck)
PLS TRY TO BE PATIENT WITH ME CAUSE IM USING DATA BUNDLES AND THAT MEANS I CANT POST EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY.

THIS STORY CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

BUT I GOTTA SAY, LIFE WITHOUT WIFI IS HELL!!!

LOVE YOU ALL, PLS COMMENT AND VOTE ALSO SHARE 💕🥰

OK OK LET ME STOP WITH THE RANTING AND START THE STORY...

ENJOY!!!💜💜💜

—————————————————————

It was late at night and every normal human being were sleeping but not me. I ran fast in the pouring rain, more like running for my life.

"Yn I swear when I get my hands on you you're so dead!" One of the man chasing me threatened but that only made me smirk and run faster.

"Stop or I'll shoot!" The second man shouted. I actually enjoyed being chased after because I was not an easy one to catch

It was more like my routine, not an everyday one but it still kept me fit, considering me being lazy. But at this time I didn't have time to entertain any of it, because I was suppose to meet 'someone' that apparently don't have time during the day.

But oh well!

I quickly took a left turn to where I was supposed to meet that 'someone' .

The road looked like a never ending road.

My favorite!

I almost couldn't see the dead end.

I sighed in relief when I saw a man wearing all black including a mask, keeping his identity hidden.

He was standing next to an ally and I took the opportunity to push him in the ally with me, just to avoid him snitching on me.

"What the hell!-" I cut him off by quickly putting my hand on his mouth that was covered by the mask he was wearing, while I try to keep my breathing steady.

"Who are y-" I glared at the boy making him shut his mouth.

That's when you over heard the men that were chasing you speak...

"Shit! I think we've lost her mark!" One of them cursed, anger was visible in his tone.

"She can't run...f.forever..jay" mark answered in between his breathing, panting so hard and with that I heard the sound of their foot steps fading away in a distant.

"Phew...that was close" I sighed in relief when I saw their figure getting smaller and smaller.

I thought everything was over but something told me that I forgot something.

That's when I felt tight grip on my wrist before someone pushed me hard on the wall causing me to gasp,

"Who the hell are you?! Are you sent to spy on me?! Are you one of those sesaeng fans?!"

He asked his grip getting tighter while his dark brown eyes bore into mine.

His stare made me shiver.

Damn his eyes are so pretty

Wait....what are you thinking Yn. Stop.

"Chill bro, I'm just here to meet someone and let go you're hurting me" I said struggling to get out of his grip.

"I'm also here to meet someone, more like pick that person up" he emphasized the last part, he then let me go.

Wait

He mentioned 'sesaeng'

I looked up at him and asked

"Are you that guy, umm...jung..book or was it jung..cook or jungshook-"

"It's jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." He cuts me off annoyed by the fact that I couldn't even pronounce his name. The famous jeon Jungkook.

He pulled down his mask revealing his handsome face. It was dark outside with only a dim light coming from the street lights, but nonetheless his face was glowing.

I could see his glossy pink lips curved into a smirk, moving his face close inches from mine

"So you're Mina? pdnim's cousin? Not bad" he whispered rather seductive, his hot minty breath brushes across my face.

DAMN JEON WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

JUNE 23
*****
DON'T FORGET TO
COMMENT AND VOTE
MY LOVELIES 💕💕💕