Calum Imagine

You are a famous youtuber and Calum is your secret boyfriend. His and yours fans ship you two so much that sometimes people do suspect you're a couple. Today you were kind of in a mood to do a livestream instead of recording and editing a video to communicate with your fans, you texted Calum asking if he was free today for a live challenge and he said that he was down for it and he'll be over in 5 minutes. Waiting for him to arrive you thought of a nice and fun challenge to do live. You thought of "How well do we know each other challenge" you gathered the stuffs needed and prepared your laptop. As soon as you finished you heard your doorbell ring you peeked in the peek hole to see who it was. You were expecting Calum, of course. But you were surprised with the presence of a delivery guy who's carrying a huge rose bouquet. You opened the door and looked at the flower with excitement filling your inside "Delivery for miss y/n". You looked at the delivery guy with confusion, his voice sounded so much like Calum's. You removed the delivery guys cap and noticed that it was Calum dressed as an awful delivery man. "It doesn't suit you. Ew." You teased. "No flowers for you then." He joked as he entered your apartment, he placed the bouquet on the table where you placed your set ups. "Caaaaaaaaal..." you groaned as you took the bouquet and placed it in a vase. Calum went straight to the kitchen and took two cans of soda for the two of you and a bag of white cheddar popcorn. Once he was settled in the sofa you sat beside. "shall we start?" you asked looking at him while he fiddled with your fingers, he nodded in agreement. Once you started the livestream both your fans are freaking out and tweeted about how cute you two were. The first question was to be asked by you so you tried thinking of a hard question. "what's my favourite color.....?" is all you can think of. "Ha! That's easy!" Calum boasted as he crossed his arms "Blue." He simply said. "dammit." You whispered as you snapped your fingers. "MY TURN!" he shouted as he sat up straight. "Okay... so... what's my favorite beer?" he asked with an evil smirk printed on his face. "Fuck this is hard." You cursed. "Remember! If you get this wrong you'll have this on your face." He reminded as he held a pie to the camera and laughed. "uhm.. Heineken?" you said as you blocked your face with your hand, expecting the pie to land on your face. "fuck you. It's not Heineken. I don't like Heineken." He groaned with his puppy face. "what is it then?" "It's Corona and Budweiser, you idiot!!" right after he finished his sentence the pie quickly landed on your face. "FUCKING HELL CALUM YOU SHOULD'VE WARNED ME!" you took a pie for yourself and threw it to Calum. You two didn't stop until you were huge messes. "Well guys, that's it for today! We need to clean up!" you said as you waved to your viewers goodbye. "Bye guys!!" Calum added. Thinking that you've ended the stream you went up to Calum and he kissed your nose with lots of cream from the pie. "your nose tastes good." He pointed on your nose and both of you giggled. "Let's get cleaned and maybe have some more fun." You smirked as you leaned closer to him. "Yeah? Daddy likes that." He teased as he leaned closer to you for a kiss. You pulled off hearing yours and Cal's phone buzzing non stop. "Is there an emergency?" you asked as you reached for your phone. "I don't know.. wait let me check my phone too." He said with a worried look. Once you opened your phone you saw lots and lots of notification from twitter mentioning you and Calum. You scrolled down to see whats up and to your surprise you saw a picture of you and Calum making out. "HOLY SHIT CALUM!" you shouted as you dropped your phone. "holy shit......." He whispered. Both of you approached the laptop and saw that you haven't ended the livestream. "OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU GUYS IM SO SORRY YOU HAD TO SEE THAT." You apologized, try to hide your embarrassment. "And..." Calum added. "Yes we are dating and we've been dating for 10 months now AND SORRY SORRY SORRY FOR HIDING OUR RELATIONSHIP." Calum explained as he wrapped his arms around your shoulders. "It's just that we were afraid that you guys won't accept us being together and we wouldn't want you guys to be upset." "AND. We also love each other so much that it'll hurt so much if you guys won't accept us, because we will be forced to stay away from each other." Calum adds. "soooooooooo yeah.. that's about it. I hope you guys are okay with us being together." "We love you all so much! Bye!!" Calum says as he waved his hand. "Bye for real!!" you add. You double checked if you really have ended the livestream after that you had yourselves cleaned as well as the room. After cleaning you ended up cuddling on the sofa while watching chick-flicks with Calum all night. "I love you so much." He whispers to your ear as you start to feel sleepy. "I love you more." You replied and finally closed your eyes, resting on Calum's chest, you fell asleep.