Josh Devine Imagine - ALTERNATIVE ENDING (*)

"Yes"

That one word you said changed your night probably for the better. Josh leaned in and pressed his soft lips to yours. It wasn't a rough kiss- it was actually quite the opposite. His lips grazed yours gently, and you wanted to deepen in the kiss when you heard loud cheering from behind you. You broke off suddenly, whipping your head around. Josh's bandmates were whooping and high-fiving each other, and Josh looked to you, embarassed. One of the members actually winked at you! Both of you turned back to look at one another, and Josh took your face in his hands and kissed you again, but this time it had a bit of flare and passion. He stopped kissing you for a second, to whisper in your ear. 

"Come back to my flat." You looked at him and gave him a devilish smile, nodding. He smirked, taking your hand and lead you towards the door. He gave the 'call me later' hand gesture to his mates and they started to oooh and wink. 

"I'm gonna get in a lot of shite when I get back to management,  but it's all worth it." He whispered. You smiled and sat in his car until you got to his flat. You got out, following him to his front door. Once you were inside, you were shocked at how big it was. There was drum pieces everywhere, and you thought it was cute. Josh looked embarassed, but you just took his hand. He led you down a hallway to his room, you were guessing. He shrugged off his half blazer and threw it down onto a leather chair. All you had on was a dress and a cute pair of matching bra and underwear. You silently thanked the Lord for wearing something cute underneath. Josh turned to face you, closing the distance between you and the bed. He walked forward, causing you to back up until your legs hit something hard. He smiled wickedly, running a finger up your arm. You shivered, which then triggered him to push you flat on the bed. You landed with a thump and he continued to grin. 

"Someone's been a naughty, naughty boy, Josh." You said to him, wiggling your eyebrows. He chuckled, bending down to your level.

"And someone has been a very naughty girl." 

"How so?" You replied, childish look on your face.

"There's a lot of reasons I can list, and this is one..." Josh reached up behind you and found the clasp to your dress, unzipping it down your back. You smirked. He slipped the dress from your body and you felt exposed. But it didn't matter because you were with Josh. He took in the sight of you and he closed his eyes.

"You're really beautiful, you know Y/N?" You smiled, sitting up to reach for his pants. You quickly undid them, and slipped his boxers down. You took in his size, and nodded your head in appreciation. 

"I want you to take it all in, baby." You didn't need any further prompting. You shoved his member in your mouth, sucking and he was thrusting in your face. He was moaning, and you continued to suck and probe. You had it quite deep, and that's what you were known for..deepthroating. You massaged his dick with your tongue, and he got weak in the knees.

"Ugh, Y/N, its soon, baby i can feel it!" You continued to suck and he thrusted deeper into your mouth. You suddenly felt hot liquid rush down your throat, but you were experienced so you swallowed quickly. You removed his erect member from your mouth and wiped away the extra cum. You smirked, pulling him down onto the bed.

"You are one special girl, Y/N." You laughed, bringing him closer. 

"And this is just the beginning."

----------------------------------------------------

sooooo here's the alternate ending for the josh imagine! im sorry its bad lawl , i had to rush so my parentals didnt see my laptop ._. vote/comment/fan and i will give u a cookie ! <3