Chapter 1

Once upon a time in a little kingdom of Arendelle,it was ruled by King Agnar and Queen Iduna.They have three daughters Princess Elsa,Princess Anna and Princess Rapunzel.Elsa went to her sisters.
"Hi,girls."Elsa said.Anna and Rapunzel  look at their big sister.
"Hi,Elsa."they said.Elsa went outside.She saw a white haired boy.She went up to him.
"Hi."she said.Jack look at the young princess.
"Hello,princess."he said.
"What's your name?"Elsa asked.
"Jack Frost ."he said.
"It's a pleasure to meet you.I'm Elsa.The princess of Arendelle."she said.
"Nice to meet you,Elsa."he said to the princess.Gothel came to the princess and Jack.She look at the young princess.
"Hello,young princess."she said.
"What do you want from me?"Elsa asked.She knocked Elsa out.She picked up the princess.
"Leave her alone."Jack said.She took the princess away.They made it to the home.She tied up Elsa with ropes.She put a gag over Elsa's mouth.Jack went inside the castle.Anna look at Jack.
"Who are you?"she asked.
"I'm Jack.I am a friend of your sister."he said.
"Wait.You know my sister.Who was kidnapped?"she asked.
"Your big sister Elsa."he said.
"Is she okay?"she asked.
"I don't know.Gothel kidnapped her and she holding your sister captive."Jack said.Anna run to Jack.Jack wrap his arms around the princess.
"Don't worry,Anna.We will find your sister."he said.