4

I start to wake up as i hear people yelling.I slowly open my eyes and sit up to see all my friends yelling at the principal.

"how are feeling" she says with a kind smile as she grabs two ice packs." I'm okay just a bit dizzy" i say as she hands me one ice pack and put in on my head as she puts the other one on my ankle.

"hey princess" says louis as he sits next to me and hold the ice pack in place.I say hi back and then look at my friends.

"This isn't fair Ms. Smith,she did this on purpose,i saw it myself,she tripped him" yelled eleanor as niall and perrie try to hold her down so that she doesn't get in a fight with the principal.

"She's telling the truth we all saw her trip haz on purpose,i believe that taylor should get some sort of punishment for what she did" said Jade in a calm voice,she's always been good at talking to adults.

I try to listen but my head starts to hurt so i just lay down.

👑👑👑

Louis POV

After harry falls asleep again the principal settles it and says that she will get suspended for a week.Since harry's parents are in new york because of their job i found it my responsibility to bring him home safely.

As i bring him home i start to think of ideas on how to ask him out on a date.The truth is,i've had a huge crush on him since the first day of school.I love his cute clothes that he wears and his beautiful green eyes,and i don't even know how to describe his gorgeous hair.

I carry him outside to his house and i then see a maid,A MAID,i mean i knew harry was rich but i didn't know he was THAT rich.Anyways she actually ended up being really sweet and i found out that she has two kids and she also hates avocados.

I then bring harry upstairs to his room,and wow,he has a pink room,PINK, ugh how cute can he get.I set him on his bed and then i sit next to him and watch a couple videos and wait until he wakes up.

I also started thinking about ways to ask him out and i think i found the perfect one.

👑👑👑

It's been about an hour now,I start to feel the bed move a bit,i then look over and see harry starting to wake up."Hello princess" i say as i give him some water that jenna gave to me."hey" he says back as he takes the glass of
water.

"Are you feeling better" i say."Yup, im gonna go change into my pjs" he says as he jumps out of the bed and goes inside his closet.I wait for a couple minutes and then hear him cough.

I wait for a couple minutes and then hear him cough

"wow" is all i say."do you like it" he says as he twirls around."I love it princess " i say back with a smile on my face.

"good,now let's go eat dinner" he says as he starts to go downstairs,i follow him downstairs to eat with him.

We ended up eating spaghetti and meatballs,We flirted a lot and I even placed my hand on his thigh as we ate.We then worked on the duet since we were gonna sing it tomorrow and then it was time to say goodbye.

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow princess bye" I say as I give him a hug,I never really noticed how small his waist is until now."bye lou" he says back very shyly and we then go our separate ways.

👑👑👑

Harry's POV

after he left i turn around and see Jenna staring at me with a knowing look,"what?" i say as i walk over to the living room and start to look for a show to watch.

She then sits down and takes the remote away from me,she looks at me as i'm gonna say something."What?!?" i say again,"You like him" she says as if it was the most obvious thing ever."What no I don't" I say even though I know i'm lying. "Yes you do and he likes you back" she says."okay maybe I do,but wait you seriously think he likes me back?" I say kind of exited."obviously ,I can literally see the love in his eyes"she says and then get the remote to try to find something to watch.

We end up watching Rupaul's drag race but all I think about if the fact that he might like me.

👑👑👑

They next morning I am woken up by the sun hitting my face,I wake up,shower,do my skincare,brush my teeth,put on deodorant and go into my closet to look for an outfit.

👑👑👑

Once i'm at school i am greeted by liam zayn and louis,I say hi to them and they all say hi back.I notice right away that louis seems off.He whispers something to zayn and liam,they nod and smile."Haz is it okay if i borrow your friends really quickly?" he asks with a blush,I'm a bit confused but i just nod and smile.

I then start talking with zayn and liam about boy bands and their celebrity crushes.We start to head to my locker,Louis interrupts us right as liam is talking about his favorite member off of my favorite boy band.

"hey princess you ready for class?" he asks as liam and zayn say by and get to their lockers."yup" I sus back with a kind smile. We then walk hand in hand,friends do that right?

As we are walking I can't help but think,why is louis acting strange,almost as if he is hiding something,Hmm.. what could he be hiding?omg does he like someone else?!? am i not good enough?!?

I try to to get those thoughts out of my head but i can't help but think,What is up
with louis???

👑👑👑

thanks for reading,I have so many ideas for future chapters,if you guys have any ideas for some drama comment them.

Also are you guys okay with mpreg??

anyways until next time 💗✌🏼🌻

word count (1058)