First Sight

Orlando's P.O.V

I was walking around foot locker,just doing my job. Yes,I work at foot locker,best job I could have,half off on any of my shoes. Anyway,I was walking around just waiting for someone to approach me,we didn't get much customers today. Just when I thought I could clock out,a group of girls came through the door.

Yes they were all cute but only one of them caught my eye.She had long curly hair and caramel skin. Her eyes were bright and the way she dressed took my breath away.The way her crop top hugged her and her tight jeans stretched over her thick waist.

She was just so breath taking,her red lips puckered around a heart shaped lolly pop. Her Jordans were amazing.I could tell she had a taste in shoes.Something about her seems familiar,I know I've seen her from somewhere? Maybe I'm just having some type of deja vu?

Whatever it was,I was just hoping I would get to see lil mama again.I watched as her and her girls roamed around checking for nice shoes.She walked away from the group and immediately made her way to the sneaker section of foot locker. I watched her as she scanned each one.I know it sounds creepy but this girl's presence is just wow.

"Hey,do you have these in a size 6 1/2?" She asked while holding a par of J's."Yeah,give me a second lil mama?" I went to the back room and found her size."Here,these what you were looking for?" I smiled and held the shoes out to her."Yeah,thanks." She went back to the seating bench and tried them on."Hey,how you think these look on me?" She twisted her foot here and there."You look cute ma."

"Thanks,I'm going to get these." She put them back in the box and put her shoes back on."YO,Momo,we're about to leave,you coming?" Yelled one of her home girls."Yeah girl,you go on I'll catch up." "You only staying longer so you can talk to Mr.Lightskin over there,let me find out Momo." The girl said with an ugly ass laugh.

"Whatever Chicken,get the fuck on." Mrs.Gorgeous said while flipping off her home girl."So,Momo?" I said while smiling."Boy shut the fuck up and check out my shoes so I can catch up with them,they don't wait for anyone you know." She said while laughing."Plus,Momo is my nickname,my real name is Moriah." "That's a pretty ass name,my name is Orlando." I extended my hand so she could shake it.

"Well Mr.Orlando can you hurry up,because I know they already left without me and now I have to call someone for a ride." She said while rolling her eyes."Well damn ma,I'm sorry,just a little conversation." I rang up her shoes and she payed with full blown cash. She left without further word,but then about thirty minutes later she returned.

"I'm sorry for being rude earlier but I knew they were going to leave me.I know they're my home girls but damn they could have waited. Anyway,none of them are answering and I need a ride home,I know I just met you but I need your help." She said with a frustrated sigh."I was just clocking out,give me a second okay."

I clocked out in a quick swipe and returned with my keys."Are you ready?" She nodded in response and we headed to my hummer. Trust me it stayed clean and was bright red,expensive too. "So,are you like a cereal killer or something?" "What kind of question is that Moriah?" I asked while laughing."Well I just got into the car with a complete stranger,back story please?" She said with a smile.

"Well damn,next you'll be asking for a drug test too huh?" I said while raising my eyebrows at her."If I have to,then yes but I do wanna know something." She smiled. "Well I'm 18,wait hold up,you never told me where you live?" I just remembered why she was in my truck in the first place.

"5406 Mustang View." She said quickly. I knew where that was exactly because I lived in the exact neighborhood."Girl are you serious,I live a few houses from you,no wonder why you looked so familiar?" I couldn't help but smile at the thought of her living so close to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~

Moriah's P.O.V

I couldn't believe he lived close to me."Where do you live exactly?" "I live four houses down and it's the first green one to the left." He smiled. "Maybe you should come over some time,so we could like hang out and I can make sure that you really are not a serial killer?" "I know I'm not a serial killer but I will tell you what I am?" He said with a smile.

"Then what are you Orlando?" I smiled back."I'm a glittery vampire named Jacward." We both looked at eachother and laughed."Do you always say weird shit like that?" I said with a giggle."Nah,I just love seeing that smile of yours." I couldn't stop myself from smiling after that."Thank you,no one has ever said that to me." I looked away awkwardly.

"They should,you're a pretty girl,a very pretty girl." He turned my head to face him."Yeah,it's just I've always been played in my relationships.No guy has ever treated me right ,it's always because I never gave it up." I turned away again,I didn't want him to see me like this.

"Uh,we're here,do you want me to stay here and hang with you?" I didn't know what to say to that,but it wouldn't be a bad idea."Sure,you can stay for a bit." We both got out of the car and went into the house."Uh,welcome I guess?" I said flatly. I don't like bragging about my house.I mean it is big and it is amazing. I do have alot of stuff but that is nothing to brag about,I'm just blessed.

"Yo,your spot is sweet.Who lives with here with you?" He said with amazement."Thanks,I live with my mom and my brother." I said while going into the kitchen with him trailing behind."What about your daddy?" He raised his eyebrows."I never knew him,he was never around,do you want anything to drink?" I tried to change the subject,my dad was someone didn't like talking about him."Yeah,do you have orange soda?" I handed him the soda and we proceeded to the living room.

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" I went over to the movie rack."You can pick which ever one you want,we got the new Ninja Turtles or what about White House Down?" After I told him he could pick out whatever,I went upstairs. I went into my room to change my clothes. I put my hair into a messy bun,and I wiped the make up off my face. After that I put on a tank top and some sweats,I put my glasses on too and some ankle socks.

I went back downstairs and he gave me a funny look."What,is there something on my face?" I giggled."Nah,I just think you look cute with no makeup that's all." He said with a smile.I blushed at what he said,we barely knew each other but it was like we were best friends for years.I know he was a guy I just met not even and hour or so ago but he hasn't done anything bad. Just in case though,I had my pocket knife in my bra.

Don't do anything stupid Orlando.