Smile

Shadow's POV
Today is the day.
Today is the day Maria died in front of me.
Its been years and I still can't feel like it is still my fault, even though it isn't.

Here I am. Sitting on the couch watching TV and looking depressed. I feel like shit. At this point nothing could cheer me up.

Amy's POV
Marcie, Shade, and I were all watching Shadow from the couch. I knew it was the day Maria died. He does this every year. He sits there in front of the TV 24/7 and only gets up to eat or use the bathroom. "Momma what's wrong with dad?" Marcie asked. "Your dad is going through something right now. Every year I try to help him but nothing helps. " "Why don't we all spend the day together and see if that helps? " Shade said. "Shade your genius! " I said kissing his forehead.

"Go get ready and I'll get your dad away from the TV. " They nodded and went upstairs and got dressed. I went over to the TV and turned it off. "... I was watching that... " Shadow said depressed. "Come on lazy bum and get dressed were all going to spend the day together. " "... I don't wanna... " Shadow said pouting.

"Your getting dressed and going out and that's final" "... Fine... " We both went upstairs and got dressed.

".. There I got dressed, can I watch TV now? ..." "Shadow get your tail in the car" "... Fine... ". I know he's depressed, but could he at least have manners.

We all get into the cars and we start driving. Shadow is in the passenger seat slouching and looking sad. He changes the radio to sad songs then Shade and Marcie start yelling at Shadow to change it back, but is too depressed to change it.

We all had separate ways of making Shadow happy. First we were doing Marcie's idea and get ice cream. We all got there and ordered ice cream.

Ice Cream Flavors
Amy: Strawberry
Shadow: Chocolate
Shade: Rocky Road
Marcie: Napoleon

We were all eating ice cream until Sonic came... REALLY!!!😫

Sonic was married to Sally, but is still in love with me, and Shadow still doesn't and will never trust Sonic around me and I agree.
"Hey guys! Hey Ames~" Everyone said hi except Shadow. He was just letting his ice cream sit there. "Hey what's wrong with Shads?" "... None of your business FAKER!" "Jeez ok ok calm down I just wanted to ask Amy a question" "What's the question Sonic"
"Do you want to hang out tomorrow? " Is fucking stupid? I stood up walked to him, summoned my hammer and whacked him hopefully to Africa! Shade and Marcie started laughing while Shadow still looked shocked.

"Ok let's go to the park! " Shade said running to the car. We all got in the car and drove to the park. Shade ran to the basketball court and Marcie went to the volleyball court. "Now that we are alone what do you want to do Shady?" "...Go home and looked depressed" I just sighed and sat down on a bench with my head in my knees.

Shadow's POV
"Now that we are alone what do you want to do Shady?" "...Go home and looked depressed" Amy just sighed and sat on bench and put her head in my knees. I felt bad. I was so depressed about Maria, that it's making others around me upset. I sat next to Rose, moved her head to look at me and kissed her.

After we pulled apart I started to smile

After we pulled apart I started to smile. Amy saw and jumped for joy then she hugged me. I started laughing and went to get Shade and Marcie.

After u got them I went back to the bench but Rose was gone. Where did she even go? Someone shouted "SURPRISE! " And jumped on my back and terrified the shit out if me!

 Where did she even go? Someone shouted "SURPRISE! " And jumped on my back and terrified the shit out if me!

I screamed like a girl. Shade, Marcie and Amy stopped and looked at me like I was crazy. Soon they start d bursting out laughing. I blushed really red and kept telling them to shut up, hut they didn't.

After all that fit of giggles, Rose said we have one more stop. Shade and Marcie looked confused. "Momma where are we going? " "You'll see" We all kept saying random places to see if that where we are going.

We were at home. I didn't get it. When we walked in the door we were showered with blue confetti. "Everyone shouted " CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW BABY BOY!!!" Including Rose, Shade and Marcie. I was shocked. "We having another kid?!" I shouted in joy. "Yep! " Rose said. I picked her up and spun her around, then I kissed her. My family always knows how to make me feel better.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wait how long have you been pregnant Rose?"
"For 3 months! I wanted it to be a surprise!"