Light Vs Dark Part 1

Amy's POV

"Really?" I look at the kids as they are holding my gun from the shelf. Shadow just shakes his head and chuckles.

Suddenly I hear running footsteps down to the base. Shadow pushes the kids behind him with his emerald in his hand. I just shake my head and stand off to the side.

"What are you doing Rose?" "Just wait" Suddenly the gang run in with there weapons ready. Then they see Shadow and smile and they all hug him at once.

Everyone was asking to many questions at a time. "GUYS GUYS CALM DOWN!!!" I yell and
they get off Shadow. "*Groans* T-thanks Rose"

"Anyways, guys did you guys sight  Mephiles at all?" I ask. They all look nervously at each other until, Sonic spoke up. "Ames Mephiles is coming with a huge Army, he said he is ready to destroy you and the rest of the team down."

I was about to respond, until something grabbed me and it went dark.

Shadow's POV

Rose was about to respond, when Mephiles teleported behind Rose. I was about to grab him when he.knocked her out and teleported away.

He took Rose! I lost her once, IM NOT LOSING HER AGAIN!!! Knuckles started ordering everyone including rookies into groups.

Group 1

Sonic
Shadow
Silver
Knuckles

Group 2

Blaze
Rouge
Cream
Tails

Group 3

Vector
Charmy
Espio

Everyone grabbed there weapons and headed out to face Mephiles Army.