14

An imagine where you find a random girl flirting with Jack and get jelous.

Warning: C R I N G E Y

~3rd P.O.V.~

Y/N and Jack had been dating for almost a year, and they were both very happy. At first it was a little rough since Dean didn't really approve of the relationship, but he soon began to realize how happy they both were with eachother, so he let it happen.

Sam and Dean had sent the two out to get some groceries since the bunker was running out of supplies. Dean made a list of things to get, and of course beer was the first item on there. Next was pie in all caps and a couple of exclamation marks. Y/N rolled her eyes. She forgot to get pie one time months ago, and Dean still hadn't let it go. She even baked a pie after she had forgotten it! Sometimes Dean was a little crazy, but what about her life wasn't crazy? She hunted monsters for crying out loud.

Y/N and Jack began to walk up the steps and was about to walk out the door when they heard a voice yell "Don't forget the pie!" Y/N ignored her dad, and grabbed Jack's hand, walking out of the bunker. She put the list in her Jean's pocket and the two headed towards the store.

"Why does Dean love pie so much?" Jack asked his girlfriend. Y/N shrugged and let out a small chuckle. "I don't know. All I know is that he really loves pie. Sometimes I think he loves it more than me and Sam." Jack looked at her, confused. "Does he really love pie that much?" She chuckled once again. "That was a joke, Jack. I'm pretty sure he would always choose us even for all the pie in the world." Jack nodded.

"Do you think... he would choose Cas and I over all the pie in ths world too?" "Of course! He loves you guys. Cas like a brother (*coughs*), and you like a son. Even if he doesn't really show it. No matter what my dad tells you he really cares about you guys." Jack smiled at the answer. He still remembered the way Dean used to treat him when he was first born. Things had gotten better. Dean was no longer threatening to kill him (if you don't count the time Y/N and Jack told him about their relationship or anytime they made any type of physical contact in front of him)

Soon they had reached the store and Y/N pulled out the list from her pocket. She told Jack to grab a cart, and he did. Once he was back she read the list out loud. "Okay, first thing on the list. Beer. We'll grab that later. Okay, next thing. Pie. We'll get two different ones. One Apple and one cherry. Sound good?" Y/N asked. Jack nodded his head. He liked Cherry pie more than apple, so it was easier to get both. Besides Y/N and Dean liked both, so it really didn't matter that much.

"Okay, next. Lettuce. I feel like Sammy put that on there when Dad wasn't looking." Jack nodded in agreement. Soon they were almost done. They were at the last item on the list. "Beer... didn't he put that as the first thing? Do you think he wants another case of beer or just doesn't want us to forget it?" "Maybe he wants another case. Sam and Dean really like beer." Y/N agreed with Jack and got two cases of beer. "Okay, one last thing." "I thought the beer was the last thing?" "It is on the list, but... I thought we could get some candy with nougat in it. You know, like Snickers or Milkway?" Y/N suggested and Jack's face brightened at the mention of his favorite treat.

They grabbed a couple (and by a couple I mean a few handfuls) of candy bars, all different besides the fact that they have nougat... and chocolate. "Okay, that's all." Y/N said while reaching for something in her pocket. Once she didn't find what she was looking for she sighed. "What's wrong?" Jack asked. "I, uh... I forgot my I.D. You don't happen to have yours, do you?" Y/N asked, not wanting to go back to the bunker and leave Jack alone with the groceries. Jack shook his head and Y/N sighed again. "Shit. Uh, okay I guess I have to head back to the bunker and grab mine. Stay here, okay?" Y/N said to Jack. He nodded as Y/N walked out of the store, running back to the bunker.