18

In this imagine you aren't Dean's daughter or anything. You meet the boys while they're hunting. Also I'm posting this because I still haven't finished part 2 to my last imagine. A friend gave me the idea.

Warnings: The fourth wall does not exist in the first couple of paragraphs.

~3rd P.O.V.~

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Y/N said with a slight giggle. She and her friend Y/F/N (your friends name) were both walking home from work. They both worked at the same job and lived really close together, so they usually walked home with eachother.

"Yes you do! Dean from Gilmore Girls is a total babe, and you know it. I mean, who wouldn't agree? Jared Padalecki is the definition of sexy." Y/F/N said. Y/N let out a laugh. "Okay, fine. Jared is attractive." She said with a smile on her face. "Ha! See? I mean, who wouldn't find him attractive? He's Jared Padalecki."

Y/N stopped in front of her friend and put her hands onto her shoulders. "Y/F/N. You're my friend, and I'm telling you this because I love you, and I'm concerned. You're obsessed with Jared Padalecki." Y/N half joked. Y/F/N let out a playful scoff and rolled her eyes. "I am not 'obsessed' with him. I just... find him interesting." "Oh, yeah?" Y/F/N nodded. "What's his middle name?" "Tristan." She answered quickly, but soon regretted it.

"Yeah, you're not obsessed." Y/N said sarcastically. "Shut up." Y/N sighed as they reached her house. "Finally, I'm home. I can't wait to go to sleep." She said. "Yeah, me neither, but I still have to walk another two blocks. Good night." Y/F/N said and hugged Y/N. "Night." Y/N said with a smile. They both let go of the hug and Y/N walked into her house as Y/F/N walked to hers.

Y/N quickly changed into her pajamas and brushed her teeth before (literally) throwing herself into bed and falling asleep.

Y/N woke up a few hours later because she had to get ready for work. She walked into the bathroom and took a shower and brushed her teeth. She walked back into her room and turned the T.V. on, changing it to the News. She began to get dressed, but froze when she heard a familiar name from the T.V.

"A woman named Y/F/F/N (your friends full name) was found dead last night..." Y/N couldn't hear the rest of what the man was saying. Her mind went blank. Her friend was dead. Just last night they were talking, and laughing and now she was dead. Y/N felt guilty. She should've invited her inside. Then she would still be alive right now.

Y/N placed a hand over her mouth, trying to quiet her sobs. She couldn't believe that she was dead. After a little while Y/N had turned the T.V. off and called in sick for work. They knew she wasn't actually sick, but had heard the News, so they let it slide.

The next few days Y/N spent in her bed. The day of the accident some officers had went over to her house to ask some questions because she was the last to see her. They had informed her not long after that it was just an animal attack. Y/N shrugged it off since they lived near a wooded area. There were animal attacks every once in a while.

She groaned when she heard a knock at the door, but decided to ignore it. When she realized that whoever was at the door wouldn't give up anytime soon she stood up from her bed and slowly walked towards the door. She looked through the peep hole, seeing two men dressed in suits.

She opened the door, but there was still a screen door blocking the two from her. One of the men were very tall, had long hair and hazel eyes. The other one was fairly shorter, but still somewhat tall. He had shorter hair than the other man and blue eyes. She thought the taller one looked familiar, but shrugged it off.