Chapter 1❤

It was Monday,and,like always,the students of the hope's peek were all gathering to school.

Kazuichi's POV:
i wonder if miss Sonia is already at school...she is beautiful...I miss heeeer! oh,it seems that i'm already at school...Geez the time passes like a flash...Nevermind...Oh...Miss Sonia's name is Nevermind!! oh,do i have to say Miss. Nevermind? but i like more miss So-

Kazuichi: H-Hey! watch we-,oh.It's you.Obv.Who else could've be?.The Ultimate "You mere mortal",ofc.

Kazuichi rolled his eyes over the breeder,that now was upset.

Gundham: You may shut your mouth when you talk to me,Tanaka the forbidden one! you mortal.

Kazuichi: oh cmon.Like hell i'm gonna do wha- MISS SONIA!!

Sonia: Hi Gundham!.Hi Kazuichi.

Kazuichi: OMG! MISS SONIA REMEMBERED MY NAME!! I'm such a lucky bo-

Nagito: If you are lucky...Then what am i? a,Luck God or something? geez...my talent sucks...

Hajime: Nagito! how many times do i have to tell you that-! nvm,why do i care about you anyway??

Nagito: Hajime,so you care about trash like me??,well you shouldn't-

Fuyuhiko: If you two don't stop with this behavior from a old married couple i swear i'm gonna kill you.

Peko: young master,calm yourself down,it would be useless to get angry at them

Chisa Sensei: GUYS STOP ARGUING AND LETS START THE LESSON ALREADY. Thank you all.

She smiled,and then started.

(after school)

Kazuichi's POV:
Today i have to hang out with Rantaro-kun and Korekiyo-kun! I can't wait!,tomorrow is my birthday,but i didn't tell anyone,Only Rantaro-kun and Korekiyo-kun know about this,so i'm gonna spend time with them,i really can't wait!

Hiyoko: Kazuichi?? are you dreaming of your prince charming, huh??? HA I bet it will be Gundham! HAHAHA

Kazuichi: Stop it Hiyoko. You know i like Miss Sonia ♡.♡,not that breeder guy.

Gundham: Who is calling my name without permission??

Hiyoko: oh i'm sorry you bastard. I can call anyone anytime.

Gundham: For a mere human,you did quite well!

Hiyoko: thank you Gundham!.

Kazuichi: not fair!

Hiyoko: it's not my fault if you're boring and i'm popular~.

Kazuichi: are you serious-?

???: hey,um,sorry,is this the class of Kazuichi??

Hiyoko: who are you to interrupt me?

Nagito: it's a pretty cute boy

Kazuichi: RANTARO-KUN!

Rantaro: KAZUICHI-KUN! where were you???

Kazuichi: i was busy talking with some annoying boy..

Gundham: ?!,you're still in the mood to argue huh!?,Tsk

Rantaro: i'm sorry but,Kazuichi now's coming with me.Bye Hamster boy!