Chapter 7🏳️‍🌈

Gundham pov:
Isn't he going to ask mortal Sonia..?

.........

"Do you..wanna dance? H-huh- o-only if you want-" ......WAIT what??? i am shocked. Literally shocked. D-did he really- i HAVE now to cover my face with my scarf-... "mortal Kazuichi- but i thought you would ask mortal Sonia-?" But his answer was completely unexpected. "Uh- i never actually liked her i think- i think i'm gay,like- totally. Hope you don't mind-" how can,someone,just NOT BE EVEN MORE SHOCKED THAN BEFORE?! well,lets calm down "well,that was pretty unexpected-,but i'm into guys too,just to say. A-anyways,it's d-dangerous if you touch my skin so-" i tried to say,it's not like i don't want to dance with him,i am willing to,but- i am so flustered-.... "boy,i don't care,i just want to dance" he said with a smile on his face,that was actually killing me-....what is this mortal doing to me..."i-if you say so...then fine."

~while dancing {now Kazuichis pov}~

Well...i,at first,didn't want to believe or admit that i'm gay...so i pretended to love Miss Sonia...but i NEVER expected to- well...maybe have a tiny crush on Gundham-....like...the one i used to hate the most-...that really is hilarious- but hey,i can't really do anything about it,i can't help to feel safe around him,so i asked him to dance the slow with me,i was unsure to ask him,and my heart skipped a beat-....so i told myself -or now or never- and now...now i'm dancing with him...he's really good at it.I think i am really crushing on him....slowly falling for my "enemy"...that's really stupid. It's like a fairytale. However..it's a beautiful fairytale..

Author space:
Hello! I'm trying to update as fast as i can <3,hope you're enjoying this story,i know it's not that good,and the chapters are shorts...but i'm new in this kind of things,and i'm not really feeling good....i feel like the whole world is crushing on me...sorry if my story sucks...but i'm not in a "cute and lovely" mood...hope you stay safe and good,if anyone is feeling down,feel free do dm me,i'm here for you all,have a nice day/night..💕