Chapter 6💜

Sonia POV:
I'm a little confused-,i was trying to start a friendship between them- but what was that-....ok--- i'll go and talk to Chiaki again ^^
"Hey Chiaki!!", "oh hi again Sonia" Chiaki said in a happy tone,aw she is cute >.< "did you wait for too much? If so i'm so sorry..!", "oh no problem! Even tho it was boring..no denying..Hajime told me to not bring any videogames so that i could socialize with everyone..." i'll admit that even if i expected that, it still pisses me off. "Ow,don't worry,i'm here for you so i'm sure you'll be fine!"

~with Kaz and Gundham again~

Kazuichi POV:
well it's time we break the hug- we aren't gay- even tho it was so warm and comfortable....NO. it wasn't.
"U-uhm...so...what are we going to talk about?" He said....... "i was spacing out wasn't i..?" "Yeah,a bit.." why does this keep on happening when i'm around him?! "So..how about answering my question..?" Gundham says with a little of embarrassment "oh um.." at that moment a voice interrupts me "HEYO GUYSSSSS!!! LETS DANCE!!!" oh? "OH,IBUKI IS GOING TO SING!!! LETS GO GUNDHAM!" i told him dragging him by his hand.

Gundham POV:
"OH IBUKI IS GOING TO SING!!! LETS GO GUNDHAM!" oh my god,i hate when mortal ibuki sings...but not cause she's not good,she just doesn't happen to have my same likings in the matter at hand.So i totally dislike her music. But...if it's for this mortal...i can try dancing to her music...but only cause it's him. Or else-- "Hey Gundham!! Why aren't you dancing?! Are you feeling good?!" Mortal Kazuichi screamed due to the loud music "I'm fine don't worry...!"

~skip time~

Gundham POV:
after an hour she finally stopped,that mortal made my head hurt so much....i can't stand it anymore.It really was stressing,but mortal Kazuichi really enjoyed it-,i wonder what kind of music he listens to,i hope not only mortal ibukis one- "GUYSSSS GET READY FOR THE SLOW!!" Mortal ibuki is not singing? Well,if it's a slow,i don't have to cover my ears,but...Mortal Kazuichi is gonna ask mortal Sonia 100%,i'll just sit here and watch them having fun,even if it hurts me...i'll pet my devas inste- "h-hey Gundham.." huh? Isn't he going to ask mortal Sonia-..?

TBC
//IK i'm horrible- also TYSM FOR REACHING 1.1K VISUAL! ily'all❤ have a nice day/night and stay safe🥺💕//