Prologue + Author's Note

Dear, Lovely Readers

Hello~! I just wanted to say a BIG thank you for taking the time to read this! 

Below is just some information I wanted to share with you:

I update WEEKLY! 

Feel free to drop suggestions using comments, DMs, and such! 

I try to make my book as interactive as possible! And I'll try my best to follow your requests as closely as possible! 

Stay safe you all! <3 

*********

Copyright:

All rights reserved. 

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means without prior written permission of the publisher, nor be otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover other than in which it is published and without a similar condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser. 

All characters in this publication are fictional and any resemblance to or with real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

***

Prologue:

"Do tell me, good sir, what's your name?" the girl asked courteously, smiling up at his dark form, sinking into a low bow.

A light smile gracing her face.

"Azurite," The dark figure replied.

She giggled, swinging left and right on the floor, her eyes drifting in and out due to the small bottle of ale she had drunken not long before.

The dim lights from the club shown down and reflected off her deep, ocean-like, grey eyes. Her hair eliminating a soft glow.

For a second, he thought she looked like an Angel from heaven, coming here to rescue him from hell.

The hell that he has to live through.

A hell he called life.

"Azurite, like the ultra~ rare stone?" giggled the girl.

"That's right," he stated back, breathing in her scent.

She smelled like fresh vanilla, calming, and relaxing.

He wondered just how far he'd go to take her home tonight.

Moments later, the girl was lying on the floor. Dark red blood staining the rich carpet, gushing out from the deep cut at her neck.

Her body unmoving, eyes blank, and her chest stilled.

Sirens rang through the night, and just as the man stepped out of the club, his dress shirt fresh and clean, tucking a dirty glove into his jean pocket.

There are no such things as angles.

*****Disclaimer: This story includes violence, sexuality, strong language...etc.Read at your own risk!