Love You till the End

When we were in 5th grd. we meet. in 7th grd. We dated for 2 years then we broke up, and became good friends. Now we are Seinors in High School, and we are really good friends. 

"Jenn! WAIT WAIT FOR ME" Kyle sayed

I turned around and there he was running towards me my best friend in the hole world.

"Hey Kyle whats up?" I said

"I just want to walk with my best friend, is that bad. What happen to you waiting for me?" Kyle said.

"I dont know i just have my mind in Jennys land. Sorry, I forgot. Hand shake?? :)" I said.

"Sure, hand shake." Kyle said.

Up, Down, Spin, Click.

"Well I have to go to boring English" Kyle said.

"Ok bye" I said

Im going to Math, well I liked math. Our teacher Mrs. Smith is so nice. She is the nices teacher I have ever had, and im a Senior. Today we are have the end of the year party. So we have our graduation party today. So I was looking forward to today. Kyle told me that he has a surprize, and I cant wait till the end so I know what it is.  He told me that he would sit by me at the party.

"Kyle Kyle over here im over here" 

Kyle slowly stared to walk over here. For some odd reson I falt like something was going to happen. But I thought it couldent be the surprize Kyle sayed he would give me, im not geting that till the end of the day. Kyle and I sat down and thay started to give out the rewards. We just sat and wispered till they called kyle then, a few people after they would calll me like allways. After we all got our rewards Kyle and I sat in our set on the bus and, he told me that I was going to have to come over to get my surprize. After that we just talked. Then I got off and, he called me a fue min after like he allways dose. But this time he just sayed get over here as fast as you can. So I ran to his house his house is 3 mins away from mine, but if you are running 1 min.

*ring ring ring*

Kyle awnsered.

"Whats the matter?"

"Im moving" Kyle said with a sad voice

"Oh my, are u just moving houses and still going to our school?" I said worridly

"Im afraid not im moving acrossed the world to russia" Kyle said

"No you cant I wont let you, you are my best friend you cant" I said crying

The hole time i was thinking im my head please dont leave me I love you. But he cant know i still like him. It would ruin our awsome friendship. I dont know anyone that has a friend, like we do.

"Im sorry I dont have a thing i could do" Kyle said

"Dont you have famlie members that you could live with till you turn 18 and, you could move out?" I said hopfuly

"I well ask my Grandma Lue, tomarrow when I see her. Is that ok?" Kyle said

"Ok"

I went home and tryed to sleep but, I couldent fall asleep thinking that i could losse my best friend and the guy I like FOREVER. I fell asleep crying I would pay his grandma to let him stay. I was thinking to my self I have to tell him I love him. Its the only way for him to stay.