Chapter 3

A/N

I'm so sorry I haven't updated!I feel so bad it's just that I've been CRAMMED with projects and the worst.....SCIENCE FAIR!!!! so heres chapter 3 thanks to all of the readers/fans that are still with me on my first fanfiction!:) I love you all!!<3<3

*

*

*

*

*RECAP*

As I push the door open to my room I see my black gym bag on my bed so I grab in and head towards the back door.What I think is that no one is watching me but I guess I'm wrong......

*

*

*

Taylor's POV

Yes! I'm finally free!! I hope no one saw me leave...if they told Miss Gretchen she would beat me.You see?That what she does if we disobey her rules she will not give us breakfast,lunch,or dinner for 2 days!The only thing we get is a bottle of water if we are lucky.So if she found out that I snuck out in the middle of an adoption, oh my gosh my punisment will be HORRIBLE!!!

"Hey Taylor!"

"Oh,Hey LeAnn!"

"Whats up girlfriend?"

"Nothin much just sneakin out as always."

"Is it an adoption day or a normal day?"

"Adoption day. A boyband called One Direction I think is there now observing us in our 'free time'."

"OH MY GAWD!! ONE FRIGGIN DIRECTION IS HERE IN LONDON?!?!"

"Yes!Now stop yelling!They aren't that amazing,right?I've only heard a couple of their songs and they are pretty good.

"PRETTY GOOD?!?!THEY ARE FIVE SEXY BEASTS THAT COULD'VE ADOPTED YOU?!?"

"Yeah, like they would with my bad history with adopted families?"

"You still could have had a chance."

"No, they are probably going to adopt Miranda or her little slut followers"

"You never would now would you?"

"Yeah, and I kinda don't want to...but hey I've got to go I'm kickboxing today and maybe dancing."

"Brosef!Your kickboxing skills are AMAZING! Don't even get me started on your dancing!!"

"Thanks babe.See you later?"

"Yeah of course!Maybe I will drop in while you are kickboxing ok?"

"Bye love!"

"Bye!"

Finally!Back in the gym! I feel welcome here..more than I do at the foster home...Out of the corner of my eye I see someone walking in the gym...what's weird is that they look familiar.....whatever....I gotta go change!

*5 minutes later*

"I hear your heart beats to the beat of the drum..."

Oh Yeah!!This is my jam!!

I start thinking about all of the problems I have.My jacked up adopted familes, Miranda, me never being adopted, my fear of trusting, my scars......All of my anger and sorrow I go through I take out on the punching/kicking bag.

"UGGHHHH!!WHY DOES MY LIFE HAS TO BE SO FRIGGIN COMPLICATED?!? I yell.

Then I hear the boxing room door open then close like someone just came in..but there's no one hear...weird.....ehhh whatever! I just let that go and start kicking the bag again.