Chapter 4

OMG!!IM SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED!!! IVE BEEN BUSY WITH MY OTHER FANFIC ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT!!

BUT OMG!! I HAVE A LOT OF READS LIKE 2000 SOMETHING!!!!PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND I HOPE THIS CHAPTER CAN MAKE UP FOR MY BAD UPDATING!!!!

*

*

*

Recap: 

"Ok lets go to Nandos and you can sit on the outside of the booth so you are only sitting next to me alright?"

"Ok!Lets go then!" 

*

Taylor's POV 

I follow Zayns lead as he walks to the car and sits down next to the window.

I follow and sit on his lap.

"Hey Taylor?"Zayn whispered to me.

"Yea?"I whisper back.

"Thank-you for letting us adopt you.We will try and be the best family you ever had."Zayn says with full sincerity in his voice.

"Just pinky promise me that you will never hurt me in any way...."I say turning to him and holding my pinky out.

"I Zayn Jawaad Malik pinky promise to NEVER EVER hurt you in any way possible."He says locking his pinky with mine.

I smile and look out the window seeing that we have pulled up to Nandos.

"We are here love."Zayn says getting up.

"Ok."I say getting up and walking out of the car.

We trail in behind the boys and are led to a booth close to the back.

"Hi babes I am Shelly and I will be your waitress today."She says pulling her shirt down to show more cleavage.That's Gross....

"Just tell the chef that Niall is here and he wants the usual."Niall says excitedly.

"Ok babe"she says winking at him,"What would you guys like to drink?"She says leaning closer to Harry putting her boobs in his face.

"Ummm....just water please"Harry says uncomfortably

I stifle a laugh and look away.

"Something funny Miss?"She spits at me.

" No...nothing at all!"I say back looking away.

"Whatever..What would u guys like to drink then?"she says while batting her mascara caked eyelashes at the boys.

"Water."They all chorus.

"Ok babes."She says winking again.

"Can I have a sweet tea please?"I ask sweetly.

"Are you sure you don't want a water?Trust me you don't need the calories!"She says sneering.

I look down at my lap hoping no one saw my tears.

"Excuse me..."I whisper quietly getting out of the booth.

"Awwww!!Wittle girl sad cause she's fat?"The waitress sneered.

I look at her and run out of Nando's hearing my name being called behind me.

"TAYLOR!WAIT!"

"TAYLOR PLEASE WAIT WE WANT TO HELP YOU!"

I ignore their calls and keep running.