Circus

Popee's POV:Of course I had to let Y/N join! I didn't like her or anything but she was just more interesting.i mean the bright F/C (favorite color) jumpsuit was a bit different from the rest.

i mean the bright F/C (favorite color) jumpsuit was a bit different from the rest

(Put this in your F/C)

Kedamono POV: I was shocked he let Y/N into the circus. Not that she wasn't good or anything it just i never expect him to pick a girl! There was definitely something going on.

Announcing Conversation:
Popee:And the person who I will be joining The Wolf circus is........Y/N!
Y/N: wait ME!?!?
Popee.Yeah who else's name is Y/N? Jeez you gotta learn to listen if you wanna be in the circus.
Kedamono:wait her?
Popee: OMG CAN YOU GUYS NOT HEAR!!?!?LET ME SAY IT LOUDER! Y/N IS THE WINNER JEEZ!
Kedamono:I heard what you said but why her?no offense y/n.
Y/N:none taken!
Popee:I don't need to explain myself! Now you sad asses can leave!
Participant #1: I don't want to be in this anyways.
Popee:Good bc your not gonna be!
Kedamono: hey take it easy on them.
Popee:make me
Y/N POV:
I watched Popee chase and throw bombs at kedamono.i just stand there awkwardly."hello?" I called out. I got no reply.

Y/N:"HELLO?!"
Popee:oh yeah your there.....practice will be tomorrow because it getting late.
Y/N:okay well can you show me where my tent is?
Popee:yeah sure.. I guess?
Kedamono:thank you so much!
Y/N:yeah yeah whatever.
Popee:well hurry up!
Y/N:OKAY JEEZ!
Popee: you're gonna have to sleep in my tent tonight til I finish yours-
Y/N:that's fine I guess.wait why is there one mattress?
Popee:well if you let me finish I could tell you! My tent can only fit one mattress.
Y/N:yikes

Authors Note: this chapter was a bit longer but here's my reason of putting a author note. Some people think it's OKAY YEAH YOU HEARD ME OKAY TO SHIP POPEE X KEDAMONO NOW PEOPLE CAN HAVE THERE " options" BUT THATS ILLEGAL,TOXIC,ABUSIVE AND MOST OF ALL DISTURBING AND GROSS! KEDAMONO IS 25 AND POPEE IS 17 HE IS A MINOR!! KEDAMONO IS NOT! AND FIRST OF ALL HE IS A GODAMN WOLF!HATE ON ME ALL YOU WANT BUT IM ACTUALLY CONCERNED FOR YOU IF YOU SHIP IT! But thanks for reading it really means a lot!!!