Chapter 3

*Kelsi's POV*
As we are shopping Jack Gilinsky is humming a song.
"Jack, what song is that?" I asked.
"Oh, um it's nothing. It's just something I've been working on." Jack said looking at the ground.
"Well when we get home I have to hear it." I said.
"Okay" Jack said.
*3 hours later*
We get back to the house and I have a lot of bags. It takes all the guys to carry all of them in. And their arms were full.
"God Kelsi, did you really have to get this much stuff?" Carter asked jokingly.
"Yes as a matter of fact I did. It's what all girls do." I said.
"JACK!!!!!!" I yell even though he was right next to me.
"KELSI!!!!" Jack yelled just as loud.
"You said you would sing for me!" I said.
"Okay okay" Jack said.
Missed calls and ignored text yeah
Late night I'm staying up stressing
Girl I got you on my mind
I swear it happened every time.
But what about our last fight
Yeah I know it happened last night
You can put that in the past right
I'm just tryna live the fast life
Uh what's love without trust girl
What's love without lust girl
I've been thinking about us girl
So what do we do now everything we built we broke
It's all shattered and broken I can't get you out of my head
It's all falling down the time that we get going
The things you never told me I thought you were the one
"That's all I have so far." Jack said looking down.
I couldn't even speak he was so good!!
"Jack that was amazing!! You can go far with your singing career." I said hugging him.
Jack just blushed.
*Matt's POV*
Kelsi is being really flirty with Jack. I don't like it. You ever get that feeling that something bad is gonna happen to the person you care the most about? That's how I feel right now. I guess it's my turn to impress her. But I can't sing. So I'm just gonna see if she wants to go to Starbucks.
"Hey Kelsi, do you wanna go get some Starbucks with me?" I ask.
"Um, sorry Matt but Jack already asked me. We are about to go. I'm sorry" she said.
Of course, Jack has to go and take her.

*Jack G's POV*
I'm so glad Kelsi agreed to go on a date with me. I mean I guess it's not really a date but we are going to Starbucks. Then just hanging out around California, maybe we should go to the beach also.
"Hey Kelsi do you wanna go to the beach after Starbucks?" I ask.
"Yeah, can we just go back and change?" She asked.
"Yeah totally" I said turning my black jeep around and heading back to the house.

*Kelsi's POV*
As we turn back around I keep thinking how lucky I am to have Jack. When I told Matt that Jack and I had plans he seemed a little upset.
"Hey wanna ask if all the guys wanna go to the beach? We can just have them meet us there so we can have our Starbucks date first." I asked.
"Yeah sure. And it's a date?" Jack asked.
"If you want it to be.." I said looking down.
"Of course it's a date." Jack said.
We get back to the house and I run inside.
"BUBBBBYYYYYYYYY" I yelled.
"SISSSSSYYYYYYYYYY" Hayes yelled back.
"Do you guys wanna go to the beach? I mean Jack and I will meet you guys there but we can all be there together." I asked.
I heard "yasssss" and "sure"
I went upstairs and looked through my clothes looking for my swimsuit I then found it. It was a mint green strapless bikini. Right as I finished pulling up my bottoms Nash walked into my room.
"Um missy, I hope you have clothes on over that. Cause I don't want these guys looking at you. They are all horny teenage guys." Nash said.
"I don't think you have to worry about that. I'm just gonna tan while y'all goof around. Plus I have shorts and a shirt to go over." I said.
"Th is for caring da- I mean Nash. It means a lot. Nobody has really cared for me since I was four years old. I've been in that foster home." I said wiping a stray tear.
"Hey, Kelsi we all care about you. You don't have to worry about someone not care about you. I haven't seen Hayes this excited to have a sister since we left North Carolina. I'm pretty sure you being his older sister he would be so upset if you ever left us. I promise nothing bad will happen to you and we will never stop loving you!" Nash said.
By then all the guys were in my room.
"And you can call me dad if you want." Nash said kissing my forehead.
Once I out my clothes on I pulled my hair into a messy pony tail, put my contacts in, grabbed my ray bans, flip flops, sun screen, headphones, beats pill, and a towel. I run downstairs and jump on Jack G's back.
"Woah, you ready to go bae?" Jack asked.
"Yeah let's go. And oh yeah dad I'm going with Jack to Starbucks and we will meet y'all there" I said kissing his cheek.
"Okay I trust you. No funny business." He said with a stern look.
"Yes sir!" I said saluting him.
Everybody laughed and I ran out and jumped into Jack's jeep.
"LEGGO" I yelled plugging my phone in.