Chapter 4

*Jack's POV*

Kelsi plugs her phone into the radio and starts playing Demi Lovato. She begins singing and let me just say she is really good.

But even if the stars and moon collide

I never want you back into my life

You can take your words and all your lie

oh oh oh

I really dont care

Even if the stars and moon collide

I never want you back into my life

You can take your words and all your lies

oh oh oh

I really dont care

oh oh oh

I really dont care

I just look at her in awe but then turn back to the rode. She is just jamming out when we pull into starbucks  i park and walk to her door and open it for her.

"What a gentleman!" Kelsi says laughing.

Wow she has a beautiful laugh. I thought to myself.

"Hah thanks jack" She said.

Shit did i say that out load? I asked myself.

"Yes you did" Kelsi said again.

"Lets just go in before i say something really stupid." I said.

I intertwined our fingers and looked at Kelsi. She smiled at me and we walked in. I held the door for her and followed behind her. We get to the counter and our fingers are still intertwined.

"Hello, what can i get for this beautiful girl today?"  The guy asked winking at Kelsi.

She looked really uncomftorable. She looks up at me as if asking for help. I look down at our hands and then i get an idea,

"What do you want babe?" I said pulling her closer to me and wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my chin on her shoulder.

The guy looks at me like "sorry dude, didnt know yall were dating"

"Um can i get a grande peppermint mocha frappe?" She asked.

The guy nodded his head.

"Your total is $5.96" The guy said.

"Wait we arent done ordering. I still need to order my drink." I said.

"Jack i was going to pay for mine." Kelsi said.

"Now why would I let my own girlfriend pay for her starbucks?" I asked.

"Jack im not going to argue with you. Just order your drink so we can go to the beach!" Kelsi said full of excitment.

"Can i have a grande vanilla bean frappe?" I said.

"Is that all?" The guy asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Okay the total is $11.98." He said.

"Keep the change." I said handing him a $20.

"Can i have you guys names?" He asked.

"Im Jack and this is Kelsi." I told him while he wrote our names on our cups.

After waiting about 5 minutes our names were called and we were back in my jeep. This time Kelsi plugged my phone into the radio and started playing my music. We begin jamming out on the way to the beach. I look over at Kelsi and she looks so beautiful. With her hair flowing in the wind. The way the sun hits her face. The way she moves in her seat to the music.

"Hey thanks for saving me back there." Kelsi said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"No problem i could see you were really uncomftorable so i just though it would help if he thought we were dating." I said looking at the road.

We finally arrive at the beach and i help Kelsi out. We get our stuff and I grab Kelsi's hand again. She lets it happen. We begin walking and i see all the guys. We set our stuff down and i take off my shirt while Kelsi lays out a towel and starts to undress. Wow. I said to myself.

"Wow what dude?" Johnson asked.

Shit i said that out loud? I asked myself.

"Dude yeah you did. Now why did you say wow? Was is because of Kelsi having a smoking body?" Cameron asked.

"okay i think i am just going to put my clothes back on." Kelsi says awkwardly, while putting her clothes back on.

"I told you sweetie. They were going to say something." Nash said.

After spending a couple hours at the beach Kelsi and Hayes were whinning that they want ice cream. Wow they could actually be blood related. So we pack everything up and head to the ice cream shop. Once we get there we all go in and order.

"Can i have a vanilla?" Kelsi and Hayes said at the same time. They look at each other and laugh. The lady nods her head.

"Can i have a chocolate?" I asked.

"Make that four chocolate." Cameron said. The lady looked at him weird like "Is he going to eat three ice creams?"

"Can i have a vanilla?" Matthew asked.

Once we all ordered and got our ice cream we sat down in the booth. I decided to have some fun with Kelsi and as she was licking her ice cream i shoved it in her face. She looked at me like she was going to kill me but then started rubbing her face all over mine. I have to say it was kind of a turn on. I look over at Matt and he isnt too happy. Eh it'll buff.