Smile part 3

Emily looks back at him to see him twirling around his knife. Suddenly he stops and looks at her with a wide smile and a glint in the black emptiness of his eyes. She starts to have flash backs as he comes closer to her with the knife. She tries to squirm free but he holds her tighter against him. Just as the knife is about to touch her cheek, she gathers up enough strength to slip out of his grip and run. She runs straight towards the door where the ladder is and quickly climbs her way down. As she reaches the bottom of the ladder she turns around to see something no one would want to see on their birthday. She slowly walks past the bloody bodies of her friends and family. Emily kneels Infront of her now crushed birthday cake picking up the knife next to it knowing what has to be done. In the the reflection of the knife she sees him walking up behind her. She turns around to stab him but instead she gets hit by a strong pain. She reaches up to her cheek, then looks at her hands to see blood. Emily looks at him and then starts to laugh before stabbing him straight in the heart. "Night night" she whispers before licking the blood from the knife. She slowly made her way up into the attic. Her black dress soaked in the blood of a man who had taken everything away from her. She picked up the mask and placed it over her face. She felt different. She felt powerful. She loved it. She was a new person. Someone who would make sure no one had to suffer like she did.