Chapter 13:"Bad addiction".

"Are you a foreigner?". The man asked smiling flirtatious

"I was born here". She said gritting her teeth ready to fight him

"You don't look like us. You look like those cheap people who-". He started

"Say the words and I promise you won't even see the next minute". Akbar said angrily

She feels Akbar's hands wounding around her waist pulling her closer and by the way, his body shakes she knows he was mad even beyond just mad. He was furious and murderous at this time and this man is surely going to die.

She leans into his touch feeling extremely safe and ready to fight the world and that what she did. She moves forward kicking the man leg making him wince and as he moves forward Akbar draws her behind his back standing protectively in front of her.

"Meri biwi ka sochne walo ko mai chorta nahi". He threatened

(The one who thinks about my wife I never leave them alive)

The man looks at him scared and as his guards rounded him, the man immediately runs off somewhere. He closes his eyes trying to calm himself because he still had an urge to go after that man to teach him a good lesson.

But everything stops the moment he heard her soft giggling. He turns around looking at her and she falls into even more laughter. He asked his guards to move away while he pulls her closer to him and she still giggles her whole body shaking with it which even he felt which made him smile.

"What is my biwi laughing so much about?". He asked tucking a strand of her hair away (wife)

She looks at him with her innocent eyes and an even innocent smile that melts his heart, "Just about the guy you scared off. He looks funny".

"I would have killed him by now if it wasn't you stopping me". He said smiling, "Also I did promise to do half of the job with you".

She smiles nodding when she heard her phone ringing and Inaya calling her home.

"I need to go home". She said sighing

He nodded understanding, "Spend some time with them and don't think about anything. If you have any thoughts, call me, ok?".

She bites her lips anxiously but nodded not looking at him. He places his hand under her chin turning her to look at him, "What is it, baby?".

"You won't like it". She said hesitated

*****
He really didn't like it.

She was his wife and her family decided to not allow them to meet until their marriage. That means two and a half day without her. He was looking at his watch and it's been 2hours, minutes and 5 seconds now that she was at her place.

He finds his family busy in inviting guests who he wasn't paying attention to nodding his head. He looks around the lounge to remember how much he had enjoyed merely with her presence in this past month and just how bad of an addiction she has become of his.

He tapped his feet watching Zafar entering the house and his friend was absolutely mysterious but he has tabs on him and he knows that he was with his wife. He doesn't blame him because he has a wife in hiding while he (Akbar) has a wife in public yet he can't meet her and was going insane sitting here doing nothing.

Obviously, he had texted her thousands messages and calls but she hasn't replied to a single one of them. He was informed that her phone was taken by Inaya and he was so close to bang Zafar heads on something for it.

But, he remained calm only from the outside.

This woman was making him crazy.

If it isn't clear he was climbing through the damn security walls around trying his best not to be caught and the house lights were out so he has no idea what or where he needs to head to.