Job offer

For any imagines I use I do not own. They are only there to give an example of what they would look like. And this is the official rewrite of this story. Correct me if you see an error.

This is the place, in the flyer is said a five star hotel, this is a run down shack. The ceiling looks like it's caving in. This can't be the right place, can it. The door to the rundown house cracked open with a tiny eye peering at me. The tiny eye disappeared as the door slammed shut. "So this isn't the place" I muttered to myself. the right one. Maybe the bus driver dropped me off at the wrong street. I threw my bag over my shoulder and began to walk down the road. "Wait no, don't gohouho!" Huh, what was that. I turned around to see a cow person laying face first in the mud.

"You alright, you seem to have fallen

"You alright, you seem to have fallen." "I'm fine" she lifted herself out of the dirt "so you came for the job offer right." "Yeaaa, I did but I think I'll just go find something down the street." "Wait nononono! Please come inside and have a seat, I made some tea just for you just please don't leave." The girl was clinging onto my arm, she thrashed around like crazy "yea yea sure I will just let go of me."

"I'm sorry about earlier my names Sofia, what would yours be?" "My names Erik, sooo this is the place. They didn't say anything about falling floor boards in the flyer." "Tess said not to mention stuff like that, no one would want to work here if they knew it was a dump and had immature and perverted teens running around. But before you make your final choice on working here please meet everyone first and get a good understanding of this place." She's begging me to stay, Iv never heard of an employer begging an employee to work for them. How bad can this place be that they have to lie. "I'll do it just to humor you," "thank you so much I swear by the tip of my horns you won't be disappointed."

"So check this cool place out, this is a barn!" "hmm I couldn't tell" "please wait until the end for further comments, this barn was created around 1987 and houses one of our largest guests, all she needs is food and a little attention." "SOFIA I SWEAR!" "she's a bit cranky right now, but please follow me over you." She grab me by my arm and led me to another house near a little lake. "This is where you'd stay while on the job, comes with a fully bathroom and bedroom and even a wine cellar with a goat lady. She's very friendly and always drunk, she's be perfect for a midnight chat." "Sof-" "please right this way" taking me by my arm again we ran across the field to another barn. "This barn holds a spooky ghost lady that loves people. She can't talk but she can't stun your heart with her adorable eyes." "Hold on a se-" "one last stop is our old bomb shelter, a mystery's pup lives in inside."

Sofia sat me back down for some tea, and finally I can ask her the question that's been on my mind. "How much do you pay" "pay, well we don't have any money to give." "Ok Iv seem enough, it's not a very funny joke and thank you for waisting my time." I got up form my chair and headed for the door "WAIT!" Sofia leaped form her chair back onto my arm. "Oh please don't go, I have no clue what I'm doing and I need to find someone to look after us, if I can't we will get shut down by the government and forced to live in the streets, you don't want that to happen to cute little monsters girls like us please just reconsider I'll do anything I just don't want to let the others down please I'm begging you!!!" I heard the government give you a good check for looking after girls like these. "Alright Sofia, I'll do it if your really that desperate." Her eyes widened "oh really thank thank thank thank you so much!."