Chapter 1: Kawaii

It was a sunny Monday afternoon for the short ash blonde and, well, he was feeling really calm, calmer than usual as class 1A would state.
"What the hell is everyone staring at me for" the Ash Blonde stated, slightly annoyed.
Bokugou decided he had enough of their statres and decided to cuss them all out.
" WOULD YOU EXTRAS STOP STARIN AT ME PLEASE"The ashes eyes widened in slight realization at what he just said. He didnt want to say anything else and embarrase himself anymore so stormed out of the class room of confused and slighty terrified faces.
"Im done with this shit" He mumbeled to himself.
he quickly walked back to his dorm room not noticing a certain someone

Bokugou changed his outfit.
"I'm so fucking tired"
As he started to drift off to sleep a knock was heard at the door. The short ash blonde sighed getting up from his comfy spot on his bed, he walked twoards the door opening it realizing what he was wearing he ran and hid under his bed.

                      Todoroki POV
I was following Bokugou back to his Dorm
It's not as creepy as it sounds okay.
I saw running back to his dorm and decided to talk to him.
"Bokugou I need to talk to you" The Duel haired male stated. What I saw when I opened the door couldn't have been Bakugou. What I saw was a bunny mixed with an adorable baby kitten. Before I could say anything his face turned a dark shade of red and ran to hide under his bed. An 'aaww' escaped my mouth as a I looked at his bedroom it looked like a  unicorn puked in it. His room had anime posters,Merch, figurines. And many other things.
It was, what uraraka would say 'Kawaii'
I slowly started making my way twoards Bokugou as slowly as i could so I wouldn't scare him.

                          Bokugou POV
I was scared, actually, I was terrified that icyhot was gonna make fun of me and think I'm w-weak.
I continued to think of the bad that was gonna happen that I started cry,well, sob actually.
"I-I- d-dont hurt m-me p-please I-m n- it weak-k I swear-r"I continued to cry until I felt someone pull me up from under the bed and hold me.

UNTIL NEXT TIME ON DRAGIN BALL-
Aha bitch you thought-