01. Welcome to Seoul

Scene in chapter 1-3 in webtoon

The moment the pair sister and brother step their foot in Seoul, many glances or give the long gaze because of how handsome and beautiful? They are

The little brother was called beautiful with his smooth porcelain skin couple with beautiful fluffy short white hair while the sister was called handsome with her smooth pale skin couple with her smooth short black hair.

The two looks like a gods from another dimension.

But all those sparkles that was coming from the pair because of the commotion.
'What is that commotion about?'

The little brother that always full of curiosity running to get near the commotion while the sister just walking, following the brother.

The moment the two of of them get near and can see clearly what the commotion is about, the of them froze. Shock to see some cute piggy getting punch by a white hair guy.

The sister doesn't worry about the cutie but what she worried about the most is the white hat guy because there's her little brother, watching him punch that cutie.

What will happen next?

Don't know. No one know what happen exactly because the moment the sister want to see her brother reaction, he already infront of the white hat guy and catch his fist that aiming in front of his face.

'Aiya, he do it again. Hope he doesn't send the guy to hospital. We can't make any trouble the moment we just arrive in Seoul too. Father will get at me when he heard about this. I'll just light a candle for myself and that guy.'

What the sister thought.

White hat guy: "W-what?"

The white hat guy are surprise. Who won't?

In front of him is a beauty with white as snow hair while giving cold as snow glare with those darkish yellow eyes.

*Badumb* 'What is that sound....'

What the white hair guy think.

But before he can think more, he was.... german suplex by the snow beauty....

While our snow is doing german suplex like some anime shit, the author here is laughing so hard while imagine the real thing happen in front of her and also light a candle for the guy too.

After that, the snow beauty grab the cute piggy's hand and start ran with his sister tailing behind. No one knows what to expect from that. Do they have to laugh or light a candle for the white hat guy because of that just now....

~~~After running for 15 minutes and arrive at a cafe~~~

The moment the three arrive at some randome ass cafe, the customer look at the three while giving the pair brothers? a admire gaze and the cute piggy... those fucker actually giving him a dirty look as if saying there's a pig between two dragon.