Chapter-4 apparently kidnapped but your celebrity crush

It was the next day and I woke up to Michael standing next to me "you up sweet cheeks" he said "m-Michael why are you doing this" I said he came up to me and lit a cigar "I remember telling you not to ask questions or I would best your ass am I correct" "y-yes" he yanked my hair back so I would look at him "so then why would you ask a god damn question" Michael asked "I-I'm sorry" I said "that's better" he put the cigar in my mouth and took it back out I blew smoke into his face "bad girl no don't do that or something bad will happen" Michael said

"Please let me go!" He slapped me "shut up please your annoying I'm not letting you go you work for me now" Michael said "so now if you stop being a bitch I will untie the chair but don't try anything or I will blow your head to the roof" why was he doing this if I would of known he was apart of a gang I would of never trusted him but thinking of him as a friend Michael jackson was not the man I thought he was "are you going to try something if I let you get up" Michael said "n-no I promise" he started to untie the chair and no I really wasn't going to do anything if I did he would kill me.

"Stand up" Micheal said I did and stretched god it felt good "c-can I have something to eat" he looked at me I instantly regretted asking but I guess he didn't notice I asked him so he drug me by my arm to the kitchen "what do you want" Michael said "anything" I said back where were we this was not Neverland ranch.

"Here" he gave me some chips wow. "T-thank you" he stayed silent "oh by the way your friend kept calling you" he said "oh o-ok" I said he gave me my phone "call her and tell her everything is ok" "o-ok I will"

Jessica:Jenny where are you!

Jenny:at Michaels house I'm fine

Jessica:can I come

Jenny:no

Jessica:what are to you doing fucking him?

Jenny:no! Bye

"She's annoying" Michael said "y-yea" I said back "can you stop stuttering for fucks sake it's annoying" Michael said "sorry your making me nervous" I said why would I say that.

Michael came up to me my heart started racing he pushed me against the wall and grabbed my chin "is this making you nervous?" He said "please stop" I said he pulled back and grabbed me to come with him "this is your room and this is where you will be staying"

Michaels point of view
——————————————————
There is something about her she is so innocent and yes I know it may seem like I'm a bad guy but I'm really not. If I would of told all my fans I'm a gang leader it would make things worse. "Get in the shower now" I snapped at her "ok.." she closed the door

"Hurry up" I screamed at the door she walked out with only a towel on god she is beauti- no I can't say that "uhh I don't have any clothes" I gave her a black jersey and my sister janets boots and a pair of fish nets "thanks..." she came out "uhh this is kinda small and tight "I don't care I need to get a shower" I walked past her I heard her sigh.