Chapter-2 Friends maybe or not?

"Hey uhm can I get your number" Michael said "oh uhm yeah" I couldn't believe it when we went outside Michael told his security to lay off that in his friend.

He hopped in our little Jeep and I wrote my number oh his hand. "Thanks" he said "no thank you mr.jackson I could of possibly died back there" wtf I just sounded cheesy saying that.

"Please call me Michael" and then flashed a smile god he was so beautiful "so I have to go if you look over there your car might get mobbed so I have to go" he gave me a hug and quickly ran out and got in his big black van and drove off

Jessica was sitting in the passenger seat with her jaw dropped "w-was that m-Michael jackson?!" Jes said "yes..." I said "omg he's so cute do you think he would date me" jes said "uhm jes I'm just his friend and I'm not asking him that I'm not gonna control his life" I said she rolled her eyes "jealous much?" She whispered "what did you just say?" I asked.

She looked at me "you gonna try to steal him aren't you?" Ugh she was so annoying "what the hell are you talking about?" I said "you want him and you won't ask him so I can't have him" jes said "get out now" I said "what?!" Jes said "you heard me OUT IF YOUR GONNA TREAT ME LIKE THIS YOU CAN STRAIGHTEN UP YOUR ACT OR LEAVE I WILL GO IN THERE AND BUY A PLANE TICKET TO BRING YOUR ASS BACK TO VIRGINA DO YOU WANT THAT" I screamed "n-no sorry Jenny" I have never went off like that.

The car ride to the beach house was really silent when we got there it was so beautiful all of a sudden a unknown caller ringed on my phone.

"Hello" I said "hi Jenny it's me Michael!" I gasped I did not think he would actually call "hi m-Michael" uhm I was freaking out. I mean could you blame me?  I could se Jessica rolling her eyes "hey Jenny can I see the phone to say hi?"  She said "uhh sure" I handed her the phone.

"Hi Michael" she said "uhhh who is this" Michael said "remember I'm the pretty blonde girl with dark brown eyes that was in the Jeep" she said "no I don't remember you and can I talk to Jenny" Michael said she had furry in her eyes.

I hung up the phone after about a 20 min conversation. He said he could plan for me to come over. I walked down to the pool I heard someone jump behind me "boo" it was Michael "how did you know I was here?" "Silly girl remember you gave me your address" Michael said silly girl?! HuH "wanna swim?" Michael said