G O O D N I G H T .

Patton opens the door. "Goodnight, Logan!" He smiles.

Logan, shaping up immediately; "Goodnight, Patton." Logan pulls a fake smile from cheek to cheek.

After holding for a split second, He crumbles to the floor and collapses violently into a puddle of tears.

"What is wrong with me" he mutters, extremely unsure of what is going on inside his head.

He plugs in his earphones and plays some Lewis Capaldi before falling asleep on the shaggy wet carpet.

-HOURS LATER-

Logan wakes up to a familiar sound, a good, but not so good one.

Patton.

He was worried.

Logan jolted up immediately.

"Are you alright??? Logan??" He trembled, fearing for Logan's health

"I'm fine." Logan said, before stumbling light-headedly to his feet, rubbing Pattons cheek before giving him a kiss on the forehead and walking out the door.

Patton sat back on Logan's bed, dizzy and confused. "What is going on" He muttered before standing and walking out.

"Mooorniiing~!" Princey sang as Patton entered the kitchen. "Where's Logan?" He asked him.

"He went into the bathroom. He looks unwell" Princey looked in the direction of the bathroom, concerned and confused.

"Yeah he looked pale- he was on the floor when I came I-" Princey stopped him

"On the floor..??! Is he ok??!" Princey worried

"He's ok. I'm sure, he's Logan what the wo-"  Patton was stopped and his body quaked. Something was wrong he could feel it. He could also hear it.

As a sad look crawled over Patton's face, he walked slowly towards the bathroom door.

He pressed his ear on the door, and heard something he'd rather not have heard. He winced and ran from the door crying and screamed "he's not
o-ka—ay!"  And slammed his bedroom door.

Princey, confused, approached the door. He pressed his ear to the door to hear Logan muttering some sort of spell-sounding gibberish, while vomiting and laughing hysterically.

"What did we do..." he asked, blaming himself, even though he had no idea what had happened to Logan.