chapter 1 (Am I lesbian?)

Hello there reader,
This is the first story am publishing so it's prone to many grammatical and other  errors but am hoping to improve with time.Am a lil bit nervous rn haha,and am really looking forward to your comments,will be of great help..Enjoy

Klaus' pov
"Am gonna use the bathroom babe, be back in a minute" becca said as she dragged Maggie her best friend with her.
"Hey mahn,that girl's been staring at you since she got here.She is flames thou,why lie" Nick teasingly  said to me after becca was out of sight then he burst out laughing.
"Don't be stupid mahn"I said laughing"I have a girlfriend and am not planning on ruining what I have with becca"
"Being friends won't do any harm thou "Nick realised that I actually meant what I had just said
"And do you think it's what she wants?" I said nudging Nick  and continued watching the game.
It was only a week after we reconciled with Becca.i was in my room with Nick when Becca walked in on me saying how I'd fuck Nia if i had a chance.i did not mean it but it became very hard a task to convince her that it was just a joke.Nia was a beautiful,curvy kamba girl who had just moved into the neighbourhood,perhaps that made becca a lil bit insecure .
I did not want to place my relationship at stake after what I had gone through trying to win becca back.i loved her so much.

"Okay okay whatever you say sir" Nick said dismissing that topic but continued staring and even winked at the mysterious lady when she faced back to our direction,before she and her friend headed fo the pavement to the bathroom.

Nicks pov
I tried alerting Klaus about a girl who had been staring his way for quite some time but stopped when Becca and Maggie ran to the bathroom but he acts like the saint we all know he is not.I am giving him only one week,two tops til he goes back to his normal ways.I will hit on that girl whatsoever I know she cannot resist my charm.Klaus is the cutest and that's probably why many ladies are always drooling ove him but he comes second after me.

Shirley's pov
I don't know why I had actually stared so hard at this particular girl who was sandwiched between two niggas at the basketball court.I am not a fan of basketball but I happened to come along with my boyfriend since he was on the school team.
Whatever is drawing me to this lady I don't know and those niggas probably thinks that am staring at them,one of them actually winked at me.He's probably the thirdwheeler.
I tried spectating and driving my attention elsewhere but found myself turning to look at her after every second.
"Who are you looking at bitch,your boyfriend is on this side sweating his ass off trying to prove that he is the best player" Sly said trying to look at the direction I was facing with her nosy self.
"It's no-one stupid" I said immediately looking at her and we both laughed." It's just that am seeing so many new faces today" I tried laughing but she knew me better.
"Have you forgotten that I've known you for 6 years Now? I can tell when you're lying idiot.so who is he?" She insisted smiling sheepishly.

" I told you it's no-one specific boo, trust me" I said nudging her with my elbow.
"Okay,if you say so.I'll wait til you're ready to tell me,you know you always do afterall" she finally gave up and we continued watching.
Mike, my boyfriend,loved basketball and he looked so happy when playing.He also look so good in his basketball attire.
"Hey girlfriend,it's been two hours I need to change my tampon.would you mind taking me to the bathroom?" I asked Sly but my main intention was to follow this lady that had caught my eye.I had seen her walk to the bathroom but I wanted to do it without making it look creepy.
"Sure" Sly accepted like she was waiting for it.She was not a fan of basketball either and could use any chance she got to get away from the court.
We found her redoing her make up but was almost done.i stood facing the mirror that was behind her therefore I had a clear view of her front and rear,through the mirror. She had sexy sleepy blue eyes,a pretty nose sitting comfortably at the centre of her face,a long black silky hair,her lips looked so juicy,chocolate in complexion and  her curves  were like those of a typical luo.
Her friend was so  chatty that she did not even recognise my presence.
Why do I feel attracted to this lady thou?? Am i Iesbian? HELL NO!

《Please vote and leave a comment 》