chapter 4 ( wasn't a mistake)

To my friends
#Ricky,Lyon,mary,sarah,Esta,Sylvia,vero,maureen,Bree,Eunice,caroh and Kym..i love you guys

**********  ************* ***********
Becca's pov
Today at school I've been avoiding Shirley as much as I could.I felt so embarassed for kissing her the other night at the party.
"Here she comes" I said nudging Maggie
"Are you gonna talk to her?" She asked
"Hell No! I feel so ashamed for what I did.I don't even know whether she likes girls or not...but probably not coz she's dating a nigga" I said facing the other direction of the school's jobless area so she couldn't see me.Its where we used to sit during our free time.
"You are also dating a nigga and you're not straight remember? And unless you ask her you wont know whether she does or not" Maggie said with a lot of assurance.
"Well you have a point but what if she doesn't and I ask her,do you think I'll ever be able to face her again?" I asked her
"How about you risk this one thing,mmh?"She said
"Fine but promise you'll offer a shoulder to cry on when she says no" I said and we both burst out laughing.
"You know I'll always be here" Maggie said giggling
We then decided to go to the mall for window shopping.On our way to the gate I saw some people kissing in a class that is at a dark corner.
"This class's been made a lodging" I said jokingly to maggie who was staring so hard at some nigga she had crushed on for a long time but never had the guts to even say hi.
"That hoodie looks likes klaus',he has one like that right? the haircut too,it's him!" Sly said shocked
"WTF! SON OF A BITCH" I hissed walking hastily towards the class.
 " well! well! well!." I said clapping " I see you got the chance  you so much were hoping for" I said approaching them.
"Fuck!" Exclaimed klaus pulling back from Nia.He was so shocked to see me as he did not expect to see me there.
"I was so stupid to believe that you were joking about wanting to fuck her! I actually was an idiot for accepting to be with you all that time,you just were making a fool out of me!You know what,We are so done! You can now fuck her all you want without having to hide in dark classes!" I said and headed for the door.
"Wait babe" He said trying to hold my hand "I don't love her,it's you I love"
"FUCK YOU KLAUS!" I shouted then walked out perspirating asf out of rage.
"You know I don't even know why am so furious and it's not like I love him" I said to Maggie after walking for about five minutes in total silence.
"He's a dick and may he rot in hell" she said sounding more furious.
"It's actually a good thing,am gonna ask Shirley today,right now.lets go to her class" I said turning back
"Oouuh,that's the spirit girl" Maggie teased smiling.

Klaus' pov
I developed a crush on Nia,and honestly wanted her so much,but also i did not want to lose Becca,she is the love of my life.I saw Nia walking home from the shopping centre a week ago and decided to escort her so I could get her contact.We've been flirting since then and now I can tell that she developed some feelings for me.I was at the pavement waiting for my "brohoes" when she pulled me and dragged me to some dark class at the corner and kissed me.I couldn't resist so I kissed her back.
"I love you klaus" she said but instead of replying I pulled her closer and gave her a very deep kiss when Becca walked in on us.She had caught me red handed so there is no way i could deny it.At first I did not know what I was supposed to say because Nia wasn't even aware that I had a girlfriend, that had just  caught me cheating on her with a girl she had walked in on me saying how much I'd love to fuck 2 weeks ago.
I decided to tell Becca that it's her I loved since I had not told Nia that and that I would deal with the latter later.She couldn't listen so she broke up with me and walked out on me.Nia was shocked beyond words that she just walked out on me too without a word. I had lost them both.

Shirleys pov
"Is she lesbo? I guess not coz she has a boyfriend.Then why did she kiss me the other night? Or maybe she was just too drunk and that's probably why she did it,or she just kissed me with a picture of her boyfriend in mind,but he was there in person she could have gone to him instead.Should i approach her? but what is she going to think of me if at all she's straight?!should i apologize for what happened? FUCK! FUCK!FUCK!" I had so much shit criss-crossing my mind. "
I spent that whole day so lost in deep thoughts that I barely concentrated in class.
"Hey there lesbian friend" sly said laughing as she came to where I was sitted after everyone else walked out.
"Don't call me that stupid" I said giggling "Am not even sure am lesbian.Promise you're still gonna be my best friend no matter what"
"You know you can always count on me...but we are just friends,right? She said and we both burst out laughing.
"You're lucky you are my friend,otherwise ...." I said winking at her before Becca and her friend walked in.
" Talk of the devil"sly whispered.
"Hey Shirley,do you have a minute?" Becca asked walking towards us.
"I guess I'll leave you two" sly said walking to the front of the class where Becca's friend was.
"Sure"
" Hey shirley, Aahm about the other night,it was ..."
" A mistake? It's fine I understand" I said interrupting
"No it wasn't a mistake.I meant to do it.I had been observing you at the party and was actually glad that you came to the bathroom when you did"she confessed
"Oouuh okay.so you telling me you're bisexual?"I asked her
"No,am lesbian " she said looking me in the eye that I blushed
"Then why are you ...."
"Dating Klaus?" She interrupted "He and his parents are family friends.My parents set me up with him and since I am closeted I gave in.He was just a boyfriend by name only thou" she said her tone changing.
"Was? " i asked
"Yea, we just broke up" she said in exasperation.
"Sorry to hear that " I said
" You don't have to be. Am actually glad that we did...i..i like you shirley" she said looking at me
" You do? I asked taken aback
"Yea,it's what I wanted to tell you.I've been watching you since you guys came from attachment and i kinda feel attracted to you.You don't have answer me right now.See you around?" she said,leaned in and pecked me on my lips then she stood up and left.
She had played her game real nice coz not even once had i caught her looking at me.I was still trying to process what she had just said when I heard sly imitating me "I'm not lesbian" and laughed.
"Oh shut up" I said throwing her a rubber that was in my hand.She couldn't stop joking about it.

After days of hunging out together, we,Becca and i, started dating but I had not broken up with Mike yet.

《I hope you are enjoying the story.Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment》