Chapter 2

Previously:
"H-Hinata" kageyama looks at Hinata with a shocked expression.
"Move out of the way" an unpleasant presence showed up behind the duo.
"T-tsukishima" Hinata yelled
"Yo" He greeted before opening the door and enter the classroom.

~Lunch~
"finally that lecture is over 4 down 3 to go" Hinata stretched his arms while yawning Kageyama who was seated next to him looked upset "hey Hinata why didn't you tell me you were going to university" kageyama asked heart broken "it's a long story let's have a bite then I'll explain" Hinata said cheerfully, as the duo walked together to the lunch hall they were greeted with shouting as they looked closer to the scene they saw Tsukishima and some other girl student fight over the last strawberry shortcake "Oi shorty this belongs to me I grabbed it first therefore it's mine." Tsukishima argued "Well I saw it first so it's mine you giraffe go eat a tree branch or something." the girl retorted "Oi midget this is my cake back off will you" Tsukishima says with a dark aura visible around him "Hinata should we stop them" kageyama looked down "huh Hinata" looking around the room kageyama spotted Hinata grab the cake from the counter, paid for it and then ate it all to tsukishima and the girl's dismay "Hinata good job" kageyama thumbs up "huh why did I do anything" the innocent Hinata replied "no nothing at all" kageyama patted Hinata's head, Hinata did not get to explain anything to kageyama due to the chaos and then time flew and it's the end of lectures.

-Afterschool-
"Hey Hinata let's check out the volleyball club" kageyama suggests
"Sure~"Hinata respond
the couple walked to the gym and is greeted by a large building stacked into 3 storeys.
"Woah" kageyama's mouth opened in disbelief
"I know right it's amazing" the shorter guy cheerfully says, the duo entered and Hinata dashed to Kenma and kuroo kageyama then abruptly heard an unpleasant voice "Yo! My adorable kouhai" oikawa said as he ruffles kageyama's hair making kageyama go pale.
To be continued...
||Authors Note: Btw that story with Tsukishima and the girl I could make it an X reader iffy guys want!||