Chapter.1. Special Delivery.

Nobody's POV

Nick went to Olivia's place to help her with some files and it was pretty quiet at first until there was a knock at the door. "Nick could you get that! It's probably El" Olivia called and Nick sighed before heading to the door. When he opened the door he was surprised to see a delivery man and not Elliot standing at the door.

"Special delivery for Olivia Benson?" he asked and Nick nodded.

"Liv! There's a guy here with a package!" Nick called.

"Can you sign it I'm a little busy?!" Olivia called as she hurriedly tried to clean Noah's "little" accident. Nick signed the papers and was handed a bunch of flowers, this confused him so he read the little card. No hard feelings it read but that just confused him more. Who would be sending Olivia flowers saying no hard feelings. "Nick you OK?" Olivia asked pulling him from his thoughts.

"Yeah... um... here someone sent you flowers..." he trailed and Olivia looked just as confused as he was.

"Flowers?" she asked taking them from him and reading the card. Her expression became fearful and her hands began to shae. This worried Nick and he was about to ask when she stopped him. "Nick can you go please" she said practically pushing him out the door. He didn't think much of it, he just figured it was part of hers and Elliot's love affair that he was pretending he knew nothing of.. When he turned to grab his coat he saw her dump the flowers and it made him wonder what was really going on.

The Next Day.

Nick noticed how jumpy Olivia was he decided to keep an eye on her, he was worried after all he was her replacement partner for the time being until Olivia and Elliot decided what they were going to do about their relationship. He watched Olivia interrogate a witness and he knew something was terribly wrong but it was her business so he decided to stay out of it, for know at leat.

Elliot's POV.

I was worried about Liv she wasn't talking much at lunch and Nick seemed to be watching us which I found very uncomfortable. "He's just protective" Olivia protested but i wasn't convinced.

"I'm protective but I don't watch you from a distance" I said and she laughed almost choking on her burger.

"Yes you do"

"But when I do it it's romantic and sweet and when he does it, it's annoying and perverted" I protested.

"Jealous?" she laughed and I sighed, I know she was enjoying my jealousy.

"You're lovin this aren't ya?"

"A little" she smiled before taking my hand "El, it doesn't matter if he looks I love you and no one is changing my mind" she said and I believed her.

sorry it's short but it was just a crazy idea that came to mind so chapter 2 will be longer :) hope you guys enjoy and thanks to everyone who liked and commented on both my posts on the svu fanpage!!!