Chapter 1

3 POV

"Damn it Izuku where the hell are you" a guy who had half red half white hair yelled "R...Right h...here S...Sho" A guy who had four freckles on both of his cheeks and green and black fluffy hair said coming out of a hallway of their apartment.

"Get your ass over here now" Todoroki demanded, Izuku being afraid of what he would do if he disobeyed got in front of his 'boyfriend'.

"What the hell did I say about the house" Todoroki said "A...Always k..keep it c...clean" Izuku stuttered out fear lacing his words "Exactly what the hell is this" Todoroki said picking up a cube that was on the floor.

"I...It's a p...pice t...to m...my s...science h....homework" Izuku said, then next thing he knows he was sent to the floor with a harsh slap to the face. "Make sure you fucking pick up your pieces next time or it'll be more then just a slap understand" Todoroki shouted, Izuku simply nodded looking down holding his left cheek.

Then he felt a kick to the stomach which he then curled in a ball clutching his stomach "I said understand" Todoroki said anger laced in his voice wrapping around his words "Y...Yes" Izuku stuttered out.

Todoroki then left out the front door slamming it close. 'Why' Izuku thought 'Why me. What did I do' he thought again.

Slowly still clutching his stomach he got up He probably went to work or out somewhere to get drunk' Izuku thought as he slowly made it to the kitchen.

He looked at the clock " Oh I guess I have a few hours before classes start" Izuku said to himself, he began to cook.

(Time Skip)

You can see Izuku heading to his classes. He went to the arts department and went to his art class. "Hey Midoryia" a girl with pink fluffy hair said "Hey Mina" Izuku said sitting in his seat "Did you hear we're getting 4 new students today" Mina said "Oh that's cool." Izuku said.

"Hey Izu" a guy with purple hair that defined the laws of gravity said "Hey Hito" Izuku said, "So what do you think the new students will be like" Mina asked, Izuku shrugged his shoulders "Oh the new students. I know them" Shinso said "Whaa really how" Mina asked "One of them is my boyfriend and the other three are his friends." Shinso said.

"Oh that's cool. Also Midoryia you're looking really cool today and a little tired" Mina said "Thanks Mina" Izuku replied with a tired smile "Hey did you get any sleep" Shinso asked "No" Izuku said "When was the last time you slept" Mina asked

"...." Izuku stayed quite "Izu" Hitoshi pushed "What month is it again" Izuku asked "Oh my god. Midoryia you know that's not healthy" Mina exclaimed "I know...I've just been busy." Izuku said "With what you have literally the top scores in this collage." Mina asked, Izuku just shrugged.

"Is it because of Todoroki" Shinso asked which Izuku flinched at giving Shinso his answer "I thought so. Why won't you break up with him" Shinso asked "I know he's still kind. I know he still loves me he...he just needs time" Izuku said "You've been saying that for two years. TWO YEARS" Mina exclaimed.

Before they could say anything else their teacher walked in. "Alright in you seats we have some new students then I'll tell you your assessment for today" their teacher Aizawa said.

Everyone got in their seats. Izuku sitting next to Shinso who's on his right side and Mina who's on his left side. They had a canvas that was in front of them with art supplies.

"Alright come in" Aizawa shouted, the four people walked in. Izuku's eyes widen when he saw two of the four "Introduce yourself or whatever" Aizawa said.
'Is it really them' Izuku thought.

"Hey my name's Eijiro Kirishima" Kirishima said "Yo my name's Denki Kaminari" Denki said "Sup my name Hanta Sero" Sero said "Katsuki Bakugo" Bakugo said with a scowl on his face.

'Who they haven't change a bit. Especially Kacchan' Izuku thought tho he didn't know he had giggled out loud "Huh what you giggling about" Shinso asked causing Izuku to jump. "Oh it's nothing it's just those two" he pointed at Bakugo and Kirishima "Are my childhood friends but i haven't talk to them since middle school when I had moved away." Izuku said a sudden look of sadness of his face.

Shinso frowned, he didn't like seeing Izuku sad. Izuku was like a little brother to him no is a little brother to him, one that he had to protect but can't.

"Hey Hitoshi" Denki said making Shinso sweatdrop and deadpan for the stares. When Denki said that the other three looked at his direction, then Bakugo and Kirishima suddenly gasp at seeing a familiar green hair fluff.

Their eyes connected "Deku/Zuzu" they both said "Hey" Izuku said, "Alright now find your seats. Today assignment is to draw a place where you want to go. Mentally" Aizawa said as he sat at his desk and went to sleep.

'The only time we get these assignments is when he doesn't want to teach or is sleepy I guess today it's both.' Izuku thought. Bakugo and Kirishima made their way towards Izuku.

"Deku it that really you" Bakugo asked "The one and only" Izuku chuckled, Kirishima then hugged him "Damn dude where the hell did you go" Kirishima asked "At the last minute Inko told me that we were moving" Izuku said "Auntie? Why do you call her Inko instead of Mom now" Bakugo asked "I...I don't want to talk about it" Izuku said looking away pain clear in his eyes.

Kirishima let him go and nodded, Shinso and Mina looked at him worriedly since they both know his past.

(Time Skip)

Class was over and they we're going to go to their next class. "So Zuzu what have you've been up to" Kirishima asked "Oh..." Izuku was cut off by the ring of his phone.

He grabbed it and looked to read it was Todoroki "Oh I have to take this" Izuku said clicking answer

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU" Todoroki yelled over the phone, loud enough for everyone to here, Shinso and Mina eyebrows frown.

Izuku put the phone to his ear "I...I'm at school" Izuku said fear clear in his voice making Kirishima and Bakugo worried "Why the hell you didn't you tell me you were going" Todoroki yelled again. Shinso snatched Izuku phone out his hand  "Because he doesn't have to tell you where he's going 24/7 you fucking asshole" Shinso said then hung the phone up.

Izuku looked at Shinso in shock "H..Hito" Izuku said, Shinso looked at him "Sorry" Shinso said "N...No it's ok. I...I'll just have to deal with it when I go back" Izuku said.

"Who the hell was that" Bakugo asked. Honestly the two forgot the group was there and Mina looked as if she was gonna kill someone. "Oh that was my boyfriend" Izuku said "Yeah just add abusive asshole in front of it" Mina said "Abusive"  Bakugo and Kirishima exclaimed "He's not abusive" Izuku said "Show me your arms" Shinso said.

"Ahh would you look at that we're going to be late" Izuku said running away to his next class. "Damnit" Shinso said "He pulls  the same thing" Mina said.