Chapter Five:

Roberts POV

I cant believe that everyone just stood there and watched even the girls own step father but she did have it comeing but now i know not to get on Brookes bad side i got her some of my clothes yeah I live here with Zach my mom died in a car crash last year and my dad is a drunk and wants nothing to do with me or my little sister, Zach is the only one who knows everything that happend and even though I just met Brooke an hour ago i feel like i have known her my whole life.....

I waited outside the bathroom door intill she got done showering so that i could take her back to everyone else...

Oh hey, what are you doing out here? (Brooke)

I wanted to make sure you found your way back once you were done. Even i get lost in here and i live here... (Robert)

Oh ok well thanks we can go back now (Brooke)

The walk back was slient Briley woke up and is ok just a little dizzy she is not going to be staying her dad or who ever he is called Brileys mom and told her what happend and Briley is in alot of trouble when she gets home...

No ones POV

Brliey and Joe are leaving Zach left to go on his date, Brooke the guys and Sarah are hanging out by the pool. Sarah and Brooke have been come friends Sarah also forgive Alex but he is still in the dog house... Robert asked Brooke if they could go for a walk and talk....

(The Walk)

So Brooke i know we just met today but i feel like i have known you for years, I feel like i could tell you anything and when you lied to Zach about the blood that i got on your shirt it made me trust you even more.... None of the crew knows i cut I have been cutting since my mom died last year.. (Robert)

Robert i feel the same way i feel like we are ment to be but we will have to get to know each other better so tell me about your self.... (Brooke)

Well im with the crew 24/7 I help Austin Write some of his songs, I have a 5 year old sister named sammie she lives with my aunt I felt bad when i asked Jesse if i could move in i didnt want him to have to take care of my sister to. My dad is a drunk has been since before my mom died but it got even worse after, He told me and my sister that we looked to much like are mom so he wanted nothing to do with us you kicked us out of the house i had to beg my aunt to take my little sister but now i found out that my aunts husband is doing bad things to my little sister i just dont know were else to take her I dont want her to go to a foster family and i couldnt ask Jesse to let her stay here. I try to get her out of my aunts house as much as i can so she dosnt get hurt.... I just dont know what to do anymore i fail as a big brother my mom is probably rolling over in her grave.... (Robert)

Can you drive? (Brooke)

No i dont even have my temps yet i plan on takeing the test next week... (Robert)

Ok well we are going to go back to the house i am ganna get my bag and get Zachs keys, Your little sister is going to have a new home and you dont have to ask anyone or worry about her being safe... (Brooke)

Robert grabed my arm to stop me

Brooke i know we havent even been on a date but will you be my girlfriend? (Robert)

I would love to be your girlfriend now lets go get your sister.

(Back at the house)

Brookes POV

I pulled Zach aside and told him that me and robert where going to go get his sister and that she was going to move in here and that i needed him to go get a bed and stuff like that for real while we were gone and that i was taking his car....

Brooke you cant drive.. (Zach)

Ok just because i only have my temps doesnt mean anything now give me your car keys or i will go get Sarahs... (Brooke)

Fine her take them but be careful that car is my baby (Zach)

Ok i love you and go get that stuff take Sarah with her she is a girl so she will know what to get (Brooke)

Ok (Zach)

Me and Robert are in the car on the way to his aunts house it is 30 mins away from are house so the whole ride we got to know each other better

So Robert, I dont want you to cut anymore ok we are going to get your sister and you have me and i will never cheat on you or break your heart... so no cutting (Brooke)

I wont cut if you dont cut you never have to see your moms boyfriend ever again and i wont let anyone hurt you... and about my sister i have no clue how to take care of her... (Robert)

Well go thing i know how to take care of kids, you will do fine its not that hard trust me... (Brooke)

Ok and this is the house... (Robert)

Robert told me to stay close to him because he was worried that his aunts husband would try something with me.. I wasnt worried i just wanted to get sammie and get her out of her and get her to a dr to get her cheaked out...

We walked inside and i heard screaming and yelling comeing from upstaris and what sounded like a little girl crying Robert ran up the stairs and i went up after him I heard Robert start yelling

You better never put your hands on my baby sister you sick son of a bitch she is 5 years old and you Aunt kim you were going to stand there and let him do it you are just like him... (Robert)

I walked Robert had some guy up against the wall and there was Sammie trying to hide in the closet with her hands over her ears just crying her eyes out i walked over to her

Hey sweetheart are you Sammie? (Brooke)

Y...e...ssss Who are you? (Sammie)

I am Roberts girlfriend Brooke and we are here to take you away from here you will never have to see these people again ok so i went you to put a few things that you want to take with you and put them in this bag ok... (Brooke)

Ok

I was trying to cry when she went to get up she was covered in cuts and was black and blue and couldnt even walk

Brooke can you carry be please? (Sammie)

Yea sweetheart i can so what do you want to take with you? (Brooke)

I just want the teddy bear on my bed Robert got it for me... (Sammie)

Ok 

I picked up the teddy bear and told robert to come on i carried Sammie down to the car and we drove to the hospital..

Is sammie going to ok? Well Brooke and Robert be able to take care of Sammie on there own? Will They last?

Please please comment and tell me what you think so far because i really feel like this story sucks and i dont know if i should keep going so Please Comment and Vote :)