Part 7 Lunchable

Hayden

Its been approximately two weeks since I took Aiyiah. Ever since we had that little scene in the kitchen, things has been very awkward. I'm not even gonna lie, I've never wanted a girl so bad it hurts. I just wanna rip her clothes off and fuck her until she can't even walk. But I want her to want me, and beg me to do things to her.

Usually when she wakes up she comes upstairs and gets some breakfast. I eat breakfast before her so by that time I'm already in the living room or gone. She cleans the kitchen,goes back downstairs for a few hours, comes back up makes me lunch, goes back downstairs, comes up for dinner cleans and finally goes back down. It's even like she avoids me because she makes it her business to come up when I am not around or I'm not home. 

I casually look at the clock to see that it says 3:00. Usually I'm in my room but I decided that I'm gonna wait for her to come back up. Not surprisingly she came up looked both ways and headed to the kitchen. She didn't notice that I was watching her every move from the living room. Her long brown curls stopping at her back the big shirt she wore that night i kidnapped her fit her body perfectly almost adorable like. 

She reached in the fridge and studied it carefully looking for something to eat. She was so stuck up in the refrigerator that she didn't realize that I was right next to it. By the time she shut the fridge she dropped the lunch meat out of her hands.

Aiyiah

You weren't avoiding me...we're you? I just looked as my seem to be bulletproof plan avoiding him for the rest of my life just disintegrated in my face. Of course not. Why would I do that. I faked a confused face but I could tell he could see right through it. 

I picked up the lunch meat, grabbed the cheese and put them on the table. I walked over to the bread pantry. I didn't realize he followed so close behind me that by the time I turned around he had me trapped between his arms against the marble island. He was so close to where I could smell the leftover scent of him shampoo from his free, hanging, loose curls. I could also smell the old spice mixed with his scent, that made the perfect ratio.

He grabbed the bread, took it out of my hand and placed it on the side. He was so close I could feel the body heat radiating from his body. I tried to look any where else besides his intense gase. I felt like my whole body was shrinking.

He rubbed his lips in the crook of my neck. The sensation was sending chills down my spine. Why were you avoiding me? He seductively whispered against my skin. I put both hands on the counter that I was leaning on to steady myself. I began to feel wetness again and I hated it. Is it because I make you nervous? He slowly trailed his hand up my leg and slipped it under my big shirt. I wish I would have at least wore a bra. Is it because what I did to you? He leaded this tongue from my collar bone to under my ear and put my earlobe in his mouth. Do I turn you on? I tried to move my head to the side but he surely followed.

Please....stop. I moaned. I put my hands on his buff shoulders in attempt to push him away bit he wouldn't budge. His hands reached under the shirt to play with the hem of my underwear. I pushed his hand off my panties but then he grabbed both of my wrists with one hand and put them atop of my head and continued. He slipped his free tatted hand in my panties and began to slowly and slightly rub up and down my slit while he was kissing and sucking on my neck. Your so wet Aiyiah. He whispered. You like it, don't you? You don't really want me to stop.
He was rubbing circles around my throbbing bud until he finally slipped in one of his long thick fingers. I simply whimpered at a loss of words. I have never felt this type of sensation before. Even if I tried to do it myself I have never been able to. He was pumping in and out of me with his finger. If you tell me to stop I will but if you don't I'm gonna keep going until I want to stop. He kept his soft lips on my neck while he let go of my hands. I couldn't speak. Even if I could I didn't want to because it felt so good I just didn't know what to do. I loved what he was doing to me...how he was making me feel. So I remained silent.
I didn't even know that my hips was rocking back and forth against his finger. He slipped in another finger and started nibbling on my collarbone. With his free hand he pulled up my shirt and ran circles around my areolas with his tongue. The feeling is just too intense. Out of nowhere I start to shake, which cued him to start pumping faster. I had to hold on to his broad shoulders to keep myself from falling. I was aggressivly grinding and soaking on his fingers until I felt a hard release and I temporarily left my body and went into an euphoric state.

It was until then I realized that my eyes was closed. He pulled his fingers out of me and stared me in the eyes as he stuck he fingers in his mouth and sucked all of my wetness off. He began to walk off but before he reached the living room he turned around. By the way I not really hungry I just had lunch. He winked, flashed a grinband kept walking. I was in utter loss of words.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoddie Yoddie🤗 Its obviously Melly how is everyone doing. School is starting soon, just kill me, anyway😭This is a kind of long chapter. How did y'all feel about it. Very steamy or what😭😭. Please tell me how y'all feel in the comments and please vote💓💓💓