Part 6 Embarrassment.

Aiyiah

I just hopped out of the shower too see the missionary clock that Hayden gave me read 11:40. The surprisingly hot water left a sensation on my body. A grimace was left on my face as I looked at the embarrassing out fit Hayden is making me wear. I put it on seeing that it gladly barely showed any cleavage but half of my ass is hanging out the bottom.  But to my surprise the outfit fit and the thongs were surprisingly comfortable.

I slumped up the stairs to find him sitting in the kitchen eating would seem to be breakfast shirtlessly. When he finally acknowledged me his eyes swiftly averted to my prerogative outfit. I feel blush crept on my face.

He stood up and slowly walked over to me. He circled my body at least 3 times before he stopped behind me. My heart raced with anticipation and fear. One of his completely tatted hands swiped the hair from one side of my shoulders to the other side exposing my left shoulder. He slightly rubbed his lips against my skin from my neck and stopped at the back of my shoulder with a kiss. He stuck his tongue out and engulfed my earlobe in his mouth and nibbled on it. My mouth started to water and my eyes were shut tight. I could feel a tingling sensation between my legs. W-what are d..doing. What i thought to have said aloud come out to be nomore than a whisper. He simply ignored me and took in a hand full of my exposed ass in his free hand. He continued to assault my skin until I finally got ahold of my body again.

I pulled his arm off of me, turned around and pushed him away. You can kidnap me, make me stay in a fucking basement and make we wear this slut outfit but, you have the audacity to try to have your way with me. I don't know who you think you are but you most definitely must be drunk if you think I'm gonna let you touch me.

He looked a little surprised until his face was replaced with a devious smirk. He walked towards me. I soon realized that my out burst was a mistake. I turned around and opened the basement door but before I could slip through the crack of the door he slammed it closed with his hand. My heart jumped out of my chest. I could feel his deep breaths behind my head. I turned back around to see he inches away from me. He grabbed my neck and pulled me towards him. He leaned dangerously closer " you can't resist me and even if you try I took you; your mine Aiyiah, I can do what ever I want to do to and with you. You can try to fight me but you'll fail, and you can scream no one will hear you," A michevious grin grew on his face. And the next time you try to stop me, you will regret it. He released my neck, backed away from me and walked to the fridge. He grabbed a bowl of fruit and a beer, walked to the couch and  ignored me the entire time I cleaned.

********************************************************************************************
Hiloooooooo💕. Sorry ik it's a short chapter but I was very tired today and my mind was blink. What did y'all think about this chapter please tell me about it in the comments and please vote💋💖.