P.o.v Francesca

I opened my eyes and smiled when I felt his head on my stomach. As the sun shone on his face he looked so hot and at the same time so peaceful, well we don't want to lie, his left hand was on my chest in the morning. I ran his hair through and scratched his back. He had such a beautiful body, well trained, tattooed and then the slight bruises, oh boy he was hot.
Still, my head ached like hell from the alcohol.

"Good morning babygirl"

He grumbled and slid a piece that he was lying lightly on mine with his belly.

"Do not call me that"

I smiled when I noticed his irritated face, he was so stupid for a mafioso.
But it was cute.

"I have business to do today, should I bring you something?"

"What shops Massimo?"

I sat up a bit to be able to look him in the eye, I wanted an honest answer, I mean we had sex.

"Massimo answer me"

"Nothing to concern you"

I became afraid again, this sudden change to the cold made me aware that I was in captivity.

"So I'm just your sex object?"

I sat completely upright, his head pushed away from me.

"NoOo your not me ... Francesca I can't"

"You can do whatever you want, or didn't your father teach you how to deal with women?"

Oops, I saw his eyes grow darker, he generally changed his attitude.

"My father is dead."

I swallowed and moved to hug him, but he got out.

"Don't. Just let me do my business. Donenico will take care of you"

He went out, I was shocked on the bed. What was that?

I waited 2 hours to get out of bed. He was gone again.
But this time he hadn't locked the door, I went into the hall.
It was long and old-fashioned.

I came to a large spiral staircase, it had exactly 460 steps and led to a huge room, I carefully opened the door.
The room was full of paintings, a large bed in the middle with certain toys, two desks and a piano.

You have to have the money.

I opened the creaking drawer and looked at the pictures. It was mainly a young brown-haired woman with a small child in her arms. She wasn't pretty questioning, maybe she was one of Massimo's previous prisoners.
Maybe he'd even killed her, of course, only after he fucked her.

The young woman looked familiar to me, like a sister. But that was impossible, my sister disappeared 267 days ago on an excursion with her then boyfriend who died in a car accident five days after her disappearance.

Every time Massimo called me baby girl, it reminded me of my dad. He died so young, he did so much wrong that I never forget, but in the end he was my dad.
He had taught me to ride a bike, played soccer with me and so much more. Then suddenly he was gone.

"Are you lost babygörl? Or what are you doing about my things"

"I'm sorry I didn't know"

I stuttered, he looked finished, and hot, his dark circles made him look more dominant.

"Never do it again"

He said coldly and led me back to my room.

"Massimo stop, I ... I need my medication, I want to come with you to the city you can't keep me here like an animal"

"Are you taking medication?"

Silence. We had arrived, I went to the balcony in advance and sat down.

He lit a cigar and started smoking.

"Can I?"

He gave me the cigarette.

"Please listen to me, three years ago I had to make the decision to abort my child, it still hurts me so much today. I just have my mom, please ... let me see her, just for one day, you have a child too what would it think ... "

"I lost Laura and my son, I don't know what he would think"

He said and blew the smoke out of his mouth.

"So don't you tell me what you are? To protect me from their fate? That's so sick"

"Do you remember your 28th birthday? The photographer? Filipe, he was the man who killed Laura."

"It can't be you are lying"

He grabbed my neck and pressed me against the cold balcony wall.

"I'm never lying, don't provoke it, a shot and you're dead"

"If the shot hits like you've fucked me. Shoot me"