Chapter 1

Me and Juliet handed the lady the tickets and boarded the plane.

Here’s to a new beginning, new life, no more of my stupid parents. I bet they don’t even know I’m gone. How would they know? It’s not like they are home. They are not even in New York! I think they are in Paris in some kind of fashion thing. Who knows? And honestly who cares? I sure don’t. Why the hell should I care about them, when they don’t give a shit about me?

We made our way to the first class section and took our seats. Unlike many planes, where first class is at the begining, first class is all the way at the back. 

Man this plane is huge! Though first class doesn’t have many seats. I look at my ticket while still walking. Then, BOOM. I bum against someone and I go flying to the floor. I feel the air come out of my lungs with a loud ‘HUSHH’, and painfully groan. The pain I’m feeling is unbearable. I can’t seem to catch my breath, and I start to get dizzy. I have my eyes shut tightly. Why can’t I breathe?

I feel a huge weight being lifted off me and I desperately gasp for air. I can’t really hear anything, and my eyes are still closed. It’s like I’m frozen in time. I wonder if there is a song named after that. ‘frozen in time’. I like it. It would go like ‘ohhh, yeahh, ohhh, I’m frozen in time, and I wish you would freeze with me?’ yeah, no I don’t think so. I realized I started to slowly breathe, and that the pain was slowly going away.

 I opened my eyes to see six concerned pairs of eyes looking at me like I’m some kind of a ghost. I cleared my throat and raised an eyebrow.

“SHE LIVES!” A boy with pretty blue-green eyes and messy but neat hair yelled.

I tried to sit up but failed miserably. It still hurts like a bitch. What the hell happened? I close my eyes again and try to control my breathing. Tears threaten to spill form my eyes. No I will not cry.

“Move out of the way lads” someone says. He has a British accent. Cute.

I think it’s the same guy who said that touches my cheek slightly and picks me up in his arms. I moan in pain and squeeze someone’s hand. Whoever it is has very large and big hands. They are warm and soft. I like this hands. Wow, what a creeper.  

“Are you okay Em?” a worried Juliet asks.

“Yeah, fine” I mumble. Who am I sitting on?

“My name is Liam” the guy who was holding me said.

Did I just say that aloud?

Liam chuckles making me open my eyes.

“You said that aloud too”

“Oh? Gosh, embarrassing” I say slowly trying to sit up again. Liam helps me, but I end up leaning against his chest. “What happened?”

“Well, basically, I umm.. bumped into you and you ran into me little too hard. So you fell, making me fall on top of you. I, ermm, grabbed what I could to not fall on top of you, and I kind of grabbed a big suit case. It fell on you, and I fell on the suit case.” a very cute guy with curly hair and green eyes said. When he looked at me I felt butterflies all over my tummy. Oh gosh, what’s this?

“That would explain why my ribs are killing me” I muttered.

“I am so so so sorry! I didn’t mean to! I swear!” He said. I realized it was his hand who I was holding. And that he was on his knees next to me and Liam.

I took a look at the rest of the boys and gasped.

Oh shit, this is One Direction. I love their music. I can’t say I’m a Directioner, but I can definitely call myself a fan. Of their music. I don’t follow their every move or anything. I just listen to their music.