Chapter 2

"Emily? Love? You're going to have to come out sooner or later. Or at least let one of us come in? Please? We didn't mean to make you feel bad, we're all very sorry." 

I regained myself and looked in the mirror, my eyes were red and puffy and there were tear streaks running down my cheeks. "No, no." I said, wiping my eyes. "It's alright, you didn't know. It's just a touchy topic for me."  

"Do you want to talk about it?"  

Wait, who was I talking to in the first place? "Who are you?"  

"It's Harry."  

I sighed and unlocked the door. It was gently opened and Harry slipped in with a sympathetic look on his face. He must've noticed that I was practically bawling my eyes out because he quickly pulled me into a hug. "I'm so sorry sweetheart." He muttered in my ear.  

I just sat there, enjoying someone's caring embrace for a few minutes. I haven't had a hug like this in a very long time, it was way overdue. "I'm sorry, Harry." I whispered against his chest.  

"What? What do you mean you're sorry?"  

"I mean I'm sorry, right now I probably look like a complete idiot and you're sitting here hugging me when you could be out there with your friends and instead you're comforting a sad stranger." I sighed and pulled out of his embrace. I turned on the cold water and dabbed some around my face. I'm so ridiculous.  

"Em, it's alright. If I really wanted to sit there and listen to Niall and Louis argue about who's funnier, I would've. You don't look like an idiot; it's not your fault of why you're crying."  

I shrugged and continued to rinse my face.  

"Please take your seats and buckle your safety belts, the plane will now be landing." The flight attendant said over the intercom.  

My heart slightly dropped, after I got off this place I would never see the boys again, and to be honest, they've been the only people to make me this happy in a long time.  

"C'mon, we'd better go." Harry said, putting a hand on my lower back and guiding me at the door. I nodded once and followed him down towards our row where I sat down and he sat down next to me again. I tightened my seat belt and then looked out the window. The sun was just starting to come up in London.  

That's when it finally hit me.  

I'm in London. Nowhere near America anymore. This was it.  

I felt a smirk spread across my face. I started biting on my lip and I grinned as I saw some of the huge buildings, but never thought I'd actually see them in real life. I heard the tires skid against the pavement as the plane landed and before I knew it, I was heading into the airport with Juliet right next to me. I got my luggage and realized something, I never said goodbye to the boys. I frowned a little, oh well. It's not like they'll remember me anyway, I'm nothing special. Now, I'd understand if they'd want to remember Juliet. She's perfect! She has short curly reddish brownish hair, stunning blue eyes, and flawless skin. She could easily be a model.  

Me? Hah. I had annoying curly dark brown hair and green eyes. I have pale skin which makes my eyes stand out. Nothing too important.  

"Alright, so what do we do now?" Jules asked, walking next to me towards the exit of the airport.  

"Uh, start our lives here? Look for a place to sleep for the night?" I laughed and hailed over a cab. Juliet and I both put our things in the trunk and then hopped in the back seat.  

"Where to ladies?" the British cab driver asked.  

"Can we get something to eat first? I'm starving!" Juliet complained.