Sonic and i

Rouge - what's does it say?
Me-I don't know...I can't look at it?
Rouge-oh come on! You know I'll support you no matter what! Besides there no way you could be pregnant!
Me-I guess...(deep sigh) okay here goes nothing...(look at the test)OH MY GOD!! It's positive!(starting to cry)
Rouge-what!? It can't be positive but wait..who is the father...

________________________________

I met sonic the hedgehog when I was just two years old and when we was growing up...sonic would pick on me A lot like he would pull my hair and push me down and most of them all he would chase me with frogs and calling me names. It wasn't like I could get away from him either because we were next door neighbors but my mom was best friends with his dad. As we got older things started to change and as the months turned into years....we became best friends. He would start defending me when other guys call me names and instead pulling my hair, he would tuck it behind my ear. We would talk for hours down by the lake. I'd help him with his homework and he'd teach me how to fish and when we were forced to go home...we'd sit by our windows and continue our conversation..we were inseparable
   I don't know when it happen but...friendship slowly morphed into love...at least it did for me. I fell so hard for sonic the hedgehog...I was just so scared to tell him until one day...

Three years ago

Amy- can you believe tomorrow is our first day of high school?.....I feel so old
Sonic- I know what you mean. It seems like it just yesterday we were stealing apples from O'Grady's farm. Do you remember that?
Amy - how could I forget? Or when we were in 4th grade and you stole your grandmas dentures and brought them to school for show and tell!
Sonic- haha I was grounded for months...man we have good memories together...don't we amy?
Amy- we sure do sonic.....it just.......
Sonic- what's wrong Ames..?
Amy- what if things change between us? What if we don't have any classes together?? Or don't have same lunch shift?!
Sonic- hey now, don't think like that you and I are going to be just fine..anyways how is your mother dealing? She must be so emotional.
Amy- you know her to well. This morning I caught her crying over a baby picture of me.
Sonic- well her little girl has grown up and now you're....(he paused)
Amy-now I'm what?...(please you was gonna  tell me I'm beautiful)
Sonic- uhm..nothing but hey I think you got a text..
Amy- ugh...it's Brent again...he keeps texting me
Sonic- why is he texting you ? (Started getting mad)
Amy-he wanted to be friends so I gave him my number  but now he ask me on the date...
Sonic- everyone knows your mom rules. Plus  you can't go out with him
Amy- I don't want to anyways but I couldn't even if I wanted....wait? Why you don't want me to go out with him??
Sonic- because...
(Amy mind- please tell me that you love me)
Sonic-because Brent is an idiot that's why!
Amy- and that's the only reason?
Sonic- yes....what other reason would there be ?
(Amy's mind- it has to be me)
Amy- sonic , I have something to tell you...it may be hard but....I can't hold it inside any longer...
  *sonic just stares at his best friend*
Amy- you see..I don't know when it happened probably around when we was kids but along the way I.....I fell in love with you.
Sonic- you what?!
Amy- I'm sorry ( putting her head down ) I just can't keep it in a minute longer
Sonic- I.....
Amy-I'm sorry if you don't feel the same way!
I just couldn't start high school without telling you if you don't feel the same...can we still be bestfriend. I have no idea what I'd do without you.
Sonic- I feel like my heart is going to explode....aha hot damn...I wanted to be the one to say it first
Amy- you did?
Sonic- I love you so much...I have for so long.. your beautiful, funny and smart. Your the only girl I could ever want.
Amy- now my heart is going to explode
sonic- can we make it official?
Amy- Right now?
Sonic- heck ya right now...miss rose will you be my girlfriend ?
Amy- of course I will, mister hedgehog
Sonic- Woo-Hoo! Did this really just happen?
Amy- it sure did! Man I was so nervous to tell you.
Sonic- never be nervous to tell me anything. It just me.
Amy- you're right. It just us.
Sonic-I want to kiss you so bad right now but...I want to make it so special. But it's already past your crewfew. We'd better get you home.
(Amy mind- I've never been kissed before....)
Sonic-tomorrow, after school, we'll meet here but first I'll meet you outside your house in the morning so we could walk together, sound good?
Amy- sounds great. 7 sharp ?
Sonic- 7 sharp.

It's so exciting what will happen next stay tuned...