Chapter 1: Mistakes

Sonic's point of view:

It was a sunny afternoon when I was doing my daily run and saw Knuckles and Tails at the park. So I walked up to them.
Sonic: Hey guys, what brings ya at the park?
Knuckles: Oh hey Sonic. I was just walking around when I saw Tails over here lonely. Why, he wouldn't tell me.
Sonic: Well Tails are you gonna...
Gets cut off by somebody.
Somebody: SONIC!!!!!!!
Sonic: Grr Amy....
Amy: Yes, Sonic.
Sonic: Why are you here?
Amy: To see you my love.
Sonic: How many times do I have to tell you Amy, I am not your love go love somebody else.
Amy: I know Sonic but I can still dream and it might also come true.
Sonic: Amy, I am going to say this in the nicest way possible. I DO NOT LIKE YOU!!! YOU ARE ANNOYING, WHAT IN THE WORLD MADE YOU THINK I SONIC T. HEDGEHOG WOULD BE IN LOVE WITH YOU!!! HUH, TELL ME THAT!!! TELL ME!!!!
Amy: Because I Like you...
She said as her lips started to shake and eyes getting teary.
Sonic: WELL I DON'T LIKE YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!!!
Amy: UHH SONIC I HATE YOU!!!
She said as tears streamed down her face. And with that Amy took off.
*with Amy*

While she was running she did not notice the bottle of glass and fell on it.
Amy: OWWWW!!!!!!!
Amy screamed in pain.
*with Sonic and friends*
Tails: Why do you always think about yourself Sonic. Sonic she's like the only girl that would do anything for you and you just ignore her like that.
Knuckles: Ya man, not cool
Sonic: *growls silently* Ya I know it's just that I don't think of her the way she thinks of me. I mean I care about her but I don't love her that would just mess up our friendship you know. But I have to go apologize to *hears a girl scream*
Did you guys here that!! That sounds Amy, she's in trouble lets go fast!!!!
As Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails ran to where they heard the scream. They were shocked.
Sonic: Shit....