Join the team!

||hey everyone! It's been quite a while hasn't it? I've decided I'm going to try and continue this series, as I've had a lot of positive comments on it! Thank you guys!||

"How much longer are we gonna have to walk for?" Nick whined as if trying to catch his fellow travellers' attention. It didn't seem to go to plan though... they were all cold, scared, hopeless... James and Roger wrapped their scrawny arms around each other, both of them hoping it'd make them less timid. Sally, Olly and Nick's friend, Virgil were too busy to take note of Nick's groans.

Those three were the brains of the group, the sensible ones, the strong ones. "Hey Olly? Do you perhaps.. know a way we could get Arthur out of the station safely? I don't really feel like losing anyone else in my life right now..." Sally's eyes traced her trembling hands, like some sort of lost rabbit.
"Well, I can't say I know for sure. But I'll try my best, lass." Olly had given her a reassuring wink before turning to his new BFF, Virgil. "Oi, rat! You got any ideas."
"First off, it's Virgil! Secondly, I don't know whether it's possible for me to sneak in that place without being caught. Have you seen the high-tech shit they have in there?" The thought of even being stared at by one of those Bobbys sent a chill down the rat's spine. "Ugh, it's as if those big lugs don't blink! Like, at al-"

Before Virgil could finish his rant, the group where engulfed into a dark shadow. They looked up at the monster.. well... house more like. "Big house! Definitely fit for a King like me." Nick chuckled before reluctantly strolling up to the front door. The door looked as if it could fall apart at any moment. "Might need some touching up to do though." The star added, gently running a finger down the crusty door, not knowing that it'd actually make the door slowly creak open.
"Eww! Is anyone else getting horror movie vibes?" Roger winced from behind his boyfriend.
"All the way, Pup." James whispered back to his partner, both of them cowering a few feet away from the group.
Throughout the silence, Sally finally chirped up, "so what are we waiting for? Let's go in."
"Are you nuts?!" Olly questioned her, trying to find the importance of this house to her. But all he could see was a jagged house, definitely used as a shelter for the Downers and any other creatures that dared to step inside.
"You never know what could be in there. Resources? Perhaps other people that are like us!" Sally gasped, pushing past Nick and squeezing through the crack in the door.

Standing a few inches away from her were two people... both formally dressed, yet looking quite stressed. "What are you doing here?" One of them said, raising a hand to point at the chemist. "I- wait a second. Don't I recognise that voice?" Sal asked with a thumb gently stroking her chin.
"S-Sally? What in the name of God are you doing here?" The deep voices silhouette muttered.
"I could be asking you the same thing, Anton... and.."
the other silhouette stood out of the shadows, whip in hand and a confident smile upon her sharp face. "Victoria."

...

...

"I'm guessing you found a couple soldiers that could help fight by our side against those crazy druggies, eh?" Olly called out from behind the door as he was trying his best to reassure the two homos that the house was nothing to be afraid of.
"That you are correct, Olly." Sally smirked.
"Wait! You think I'm going to help you in? Fight them? Literal cops!?" Verloc's face had grew red as he combed his hands through his hair.
Victoria ushered for Verloc to stop being so hard on himself, "hey, calm down. It can't be that hard. Right?" She laughed nervously.