Chapter 1

No one was expecting for BTS to be as successful as what they are now. A group of aspiring young men who started from the very bottom, practicing from a cramped dance studio, eating a cheap meal, careful not to go over their budget and couldn't afford to buy high-fashion clothes, received a prosperous result for their album after years of training and hard work. Taehyung was even asked to audition as one of the cast of an upcoming k-drama which was expected to garner an immense rating considering that it will be casted by talented actors behind a well known director. All of it was a dream come true!

Of course, everyone was thrilled to hear that Taehyung was presented with such an opportunity. They all know that acting is just one of the many things he is good at, so they have been nothing but supportive of him. The members were there to help in memorizing the script, especially Jimin who wouldn't mind role playing a scenario at any given time of the day.

"Jimin-ah! Wake up!"

Jimin only returned a groan, eyes still shut, not having any intention on waking up soon because today is supposed to be their rest day but god bless Kim Taehyung for disturbing his slumber. If he doesn't stop shaking the bed, he will surely hit him with the first thing he can grab from the bedside table which is most likely to be the plastic water bottle from last night.

"Jimin-ah. . ."

"Jimin-ah. . ."

"Jimin-ah. . ."

Holy crap. He won't shut up.

"God, Tae! What?!" He responds with an equally whiny demeanor because he just really wants to sleep. Why is Taehyung making it hard for him?

"I got the role!"

"Huh?"

"I'm a Hwarang!"

Jimin's eyes became impossibly round from the news. Seeing how feline it is and how it turns into crescent when he smiles, one wouldn't believe that it's actually capable of opening like that. Cute. Very cute, Taehyung thought.

"Is that true? I will really be mad if you're just kidding, I swear! Don't fuck with my feelings, Tae!"

If there's one thing that Taehyung really loves about his best friend, it would be his sensitivity. Jimin is not afraid of wearing his heart on his sleeves, always caring so much, giving so much even if none is left for him.

He didn't verbalize the answer per say, but he plopped himself to the smaller's bed and hugged him tightly before saying, "Thank you for all your help, Jiminie. You're the best!"

Jimin's heart was racing. He is so happy to be informed that Taehyung got the role. The weeks of anticipation have come to an end with a fruitful result, and he is ecstatic.

"Oh my god, congratulations, Taetae! I'm so happy for you!" he returned the embrace protracted, warm and familiar.

"You are the first person to know. I want you to be the first to know." Taehyung mumbled, his face buried on Jimin's neck and the elder melted. He prayed to every God out there, for Taehyung not to hear the boisterous thump of his heart because he isn't ready to be caught.

"I'm happy for you, Taehyungie. I'm so happy."

As expected, the days have been extremely busy for Taehyung. He is often late for their rehearsal and other schedules because he is trying to juggle between being an idol and an actor. However, his group mates have never considered it as an issue. As a matter of fact, they always ensure that Taehyung won't be left behind. They religiously record their dance and take notes of the things that were discussed during the meetings and creative process of their song. Everyone was taking it lightly except Jimin.