Eleven

Once in my room I looked the door and took a quick shower. I grabbed an empty journal I got from group and sat down on my window bench. I Opened to a fresh page and wrote down what I could remember. The more I wrote the more I could remember.

Joseph leaned in, "You okay?"

"Yes."

"You sure?"

"I didn't want to come here but Jessie asked me to come with her."

"And then she ditched you." He shook his head, "What a lame. I'm sorry. Want to go to the garage? There aren't a lot of people in there."

"Yes, please."

I followed him through the kitchen and into the garage. There wasn't anyone in the garage, but there was a thick rug on the floor. I sat down on the rug and took off my shoes.

"Why are you locking the door?"

"Oh, I just thought you wanted to be left alone."

"Well can you unlock it?"

"Sure." He laughed unlocking the door.

I looked over my shoulder to set my shoes to the side and he sat down next to me.

"Beer?"

"No thanks."

"It'll help you relax."

"Okay, but only one then."

"Cool," He smiled and opened up a beer handing it to me. "I'm sorry about Jessie. That's really messed up."

"She does that a lot actually. That's why I don't go to parties with her."

"Yet you made an exception this one time right?"

"Well she's moving soon so." I shrugged.

"She sure like's Ian Huh?"

"Yeah." I laughed.

"You have a boy friend?"

"No."

"Oh I just assumed. You're always hanging out with that Danny kid."

"Nope."

The beer did help me relax. How did it help me relax so fast.

"You know you should have a boyfriend. You're really pretty."

"Oh, thanks."

"And you really care about people. I mean you did something that made you uncomfortable for your friend."

"She doesn't do that for me." I said more as a thought than to him, and I drank more from the beer.

"I think they call that a one sided friendship."

"Maybe we're just friends because she lives across the street." I took another drink, "I mean we don't even hang out at school."

"Hey Sophie, How come we don't hang out at school?"

"Well because you're really popular."

"So?" He reached over and put some of my hair behind my ear, "I want someone like you in my corner. I'm tired of all these girls wanting to be with me to be popular. Your genuine you know?"

"I guess." I took another drink.

"Do you want a boyfriend?"

"I never really thought about it before. I've just-"

"Tried to help Jessie get one."

"I guess. I mean I don't really mind, you know, I do care about her."

He nodded scooting closer to me, and setting his hand on my knee, "When are you going to work on you? When do you get to be happy?"

I shrugged and looked down, "I don't know."

He lifted my face with a finger, "How about now?"

I laughed, "Are you sure you want to be my boyfriend?"

He smiled, "Why Not?"

He leaned in and I held my breath. Finally my fist kiss. As he kissed me my head began to spin.

"Joseph, my head."

"Here, lay back."

I lay back and he continued to kiss me. His hand went up my shirt.

"Wait."

"No, it's okay."

He kissed down my neck and my vision went in and out. He tapped my  cheek, waking me up again. My body was heavy and it was hard to move. 

"Kiss me back."

"I don't want to do this."

I tried to push his arms off  of me as he pushed up my shirt. He chuckled as he pushed up my bra.

"You are such a tease. Who do you think you are to lead me on."

"Joseph, just get off."

"Come on Sophie, we're just making out a little." He held my face steady and then kissed me, 

"Don't you want to be popular? Don't you want a boyfriend?"

"Let's just stop for a minuet okay? We have time to do this. I"m not ready."

"You can't just go around wearing shorts and expect to not lead boys on. I'm your boyfriend now, and it's your duty to please me. You don't want me to be mad do you?"

"Well no."  I tired to gain strength in my legs as he kissed my neck.

"Well then come on Sophie, don't be lame." He took both of my hands and pinned them over my head, "Don't be lame. Let's just fuck already."

"Please."

"Okay, let's just kiss a little then okay?"

As he kissed me I could hear him taking off his belt. I broke the kiss to look down.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing." He grabbed my face, "Just kiss me."

"Joseph I said no."

"You can't stop me." He laughed. "I've already drugged you."

He put my hands together and tied them with the belt. He sat up and pulled off my shorts. He laughed as he tried to pull off my underwear and then ripped it. he unbuttoned his pants and lay on top of me.

"Aren't you going to kiss me?"

"I said get off of me!"

"Come on Sophie, no one is around to hear us. No one will know." He reached down and grabbed one of my legs and lifted it up. "All you have to do is be a good girl and and just be quiet."

He grabbed my other leg and lifted it up. I opened my mouth to scream and he grabbed my throat.

"I thought I told you to be a good girl. Now you've made me angry." He trust into me jerking my whole body, "This could of been so easy. See? We're already fucking anyways. And no one will believe you anyways. You're just some weird little girl who wanted to be popular." 

The faster he trust into me the harder they became. I couldn't move or scream. He  collapsed on top of me for a few seconds and then got up. As if it was nothing he zipped up his pants, grabbed his belt, turned me on my side, and left me alone.