The greeting

Guide:

(Y/N) Your name

(H/N) Horse name

H/B horse breed

H/c horse color

E/C Eye color

H/C Hair color

----------------------------------------------------

You walked out of your cozy house at moorland stables, ready to ride H/N. You knew He/she would be ready to explore today. The cool breeze swept the leaves from under your dirty boots, and you walked forward. You looked for H/N in his/her stables. You saw the beautiful H/C H/B And his/her tack beside them. You lead him/her out of the stables, and tacked up. You mounted, and trotted your way to Maya. 

'' Hey Maya! ''  You exclaimed.

'' Hey Y/N! I saw a pretty north swedish by the dock. She didnt have a rider by her, but i did see a note and a box. I wasn't able to check her out myself, but im sure you can. Can you go over there for me? '' 

'' Of course. '' You said, trotting over to the direction Maya was gesturing to. You saw the pretty north swedish, and read the note.

'' Property of the amazing Ydris! If lost, return to Nilmers highland and get rewarded handsomely! 

P.s, If stubborn give cookies.

P.p.s Dont give her too many even if she begs. '' 

You smiled, and gave the horse the cookies. She followed you, especially interested in H/N. 

When you got there, a tall man walked out of a circus wagon. He smiled before he exclaimed, '' Zee! Your home. And is this your friend who guided you back? '' He said. '' Hmm, you must be Y/N! '' You were a bit surprised to how he knew your name, but you went along with it. '' My name is the amazing Ydris. And this is Zee. May i ask for a favour? Can you   help me put up my big top? '' Ydris nodded, as if pleased he said that. '' Yeah.. I guess. '' You shrugged. Was this what you would get rewarded with? More work? Ydris spoke up as like he heard your thoughts. '' I will give you an extra reward if you do help. '' 

( TIME SKIP. )

'' Wow, you are quite good at putting up big tops! '' Ydris said. You rolled your eyes and shrugged.  Ydris smirked, '' You thought i forgot about your reward? '' Ydris stepped closer, and took your hand. And kissed it. You turned bright red, and then he twirled you around. A white bracelet showed up on your wrist. He let you go and let you admire it. 

'' I cant take this, its too nice. '' You said, speechless. 

'' Oh well, it looks like you are. '' Ydris smirked. H/N snorted. '' Aw, i couldnt forget about you H/N! '' Ydris smiled, giving her/him a carrot.

You hopped on H/N. '' Thank you Mr.  Ydris for this bracelet. '' Ydris smiled. '' You can call me just Ydris. '' 

You smiled, '' Okay, Just ydris. '' You said as you galloped off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed. Expect part 2 soon!