Chapter 4

I walked home silently. As I turned the corner to my street, I got that unmistakeable feeling of pure, and utter fear.

It's not like I had never experienced this before. She was always like this. Always wasted. Always bringing a new guy home. Always screaming at me. Hitting me. Always.

I felt a cool tear roll down my flushed face. The door was half way open. Great, who the hell knows what could be behind this door.

The second I entered I saw dozens of bottles scattering the dirty floor. I took a small step in, trying to be quiet, but ended up stepping on a creaky spot, letting out a loud noise.

"Olivia? Olivia? Is that you?" A slurred voice came from down the hall.

"Ya," I said quietly, while trying to slip away into my room.

"Olivia, get your ass over here!" She screamed. Astonished, I froze. "I said to get the fuck over here. Now."

I knew that if I didn't go I was in for it. I crept down the hallway to her room. When she saw me, she smiled in a sinister way. I gave a confused look, but before I could react, a bottle was hurling towards my face.

Once it made impact, I was on the ground, bleeding. Before I passed out, I heard a the drunk words, "you should've came the first time."

__________________________

A/N

I know I said that I wasn't going to update yesterday, but I just felt like I could again. Sorry it's short. Ill try to make the next chapter at least 4-5 pages.

ALSO

~read my new book "when it all comes crashing down"

~voteo

~comment

~fan

Xoxo