One ~ 💕

Saturday, November 17th, 2018

I woke up to my alarm at 7:30 am. 

"Ugh," I groan,  "Why do we have to get up so early?" I ask myself. I am not a morning person. Like AT ALL. My best friend, on the other hand, totally was. 

"I don't know Y/n. Why DO we have to get up so early. Why DO we have to get up and look out at the sun rising?" She shoots back sarcastically. I look out at the rising sun outside the window of my bedroom.

"Damn Chloe. Why you gotta be so mean?" I look at her and put a hand on my heart. She just sticks her tongue out at me. I grab my phone and my camera and head out onto my balcony to look out at the sunset.  I start taking pictures with my camera then I look over to Chloe. She's just leaning against the railing with a smile on her face. I take a picture. 

Like 30 minutes later..

"Y/n!!!!" my mom yells. "Y/n! Get up" I hear her walking through the hallway to my bedroom.

"We're already up ma." I say to her.

"Oh."

"Yea"

"Okay well I'm heading over to Tropical Smoothie. Ya'll want anything?" She asks.

"Sure. I'll have a large sunrise sunset, and a flat bread." I say.

"Medium." She corrects me.

"Fine. Medium."

"What about you Chloe?" My mom asks

"I'll have a small beach bum and an all-american wrap."

"Medium." She corrects again, with a smile. "Okay, well I'll be back in a bit. Don't do anything stupid." She says while walking out the door.

"We won't" I yell after her, with a wink at Chloe.  We walk back out to the balcony taking pictures and deciding what to post on Instagram

itz.y/n

y/n

Liked by chlo.joe, chrystal.waterz, canon.ball and 12,000 more

Itz.y/n - I'm sleepy.

📷- canon.ball

Tagged- chlo.joe and canon.ball

chlo.joe - who's the cutie on the right?

- itz.y/n - who's the cutie on the left?

fan1 - woah. queen

marcel.y/n/itsmarcelruiz