Chapter 5.

''I like coming here on the weekends, it was my mom's, she's gone, she died of cancer when Juliet was only 5, Juilet lives with my dad and his wife now'' Dylan said.

''I'm really sorry, how's Juliet doing now?'' I asked.

''She's great I mean she loves Clarissa and Clarissa loves her'' Dylan said.

''My parents got divorced when I was 10, we were all a happy family till one day I got home and dad wasn't there anymore, I mean he left without a reason, I didn't see him till I found out by myself that my parents were divorced. '' I told him.

Dylan was looking me directly at my eyes. I didn't notice how close we were sitting. His right knee was touching my left. We were sitting at a big rock. I stopped talking and we just stared at each other for a while.

-----Dylan's pov-----

Brittany was so beautiful. She had this wonderful green eyes, I could stare at them forever. I wanted to kiss her right there. I had been thinking about her since yesterday's incident. There are a lot of increadible things in this world. And for sure she was one of them. I looked at her lips then back at her eyes. I could feel myself getting closer to her face each time. I felt like something was controlling me. She closed her eyes and got closer to me.

I kissed her. She kissed me back. I could taste the red lipstick she was wearing. During our kiss I felt the same electricity I felt last night as I touched her hand. It's like as if we crashed for a reason last night. Our paths crossed. Our kissed was getting heated and heated each time. Her lips were amazing. So soft and irresistable. I wanted to stop but I couldn't. Part of me wanted to go futher.

----------Britany's--------

His lips were amazing. I wanted to stop the kiss. I knew this was wrong. At that moment I couldn't think of anyhting else but to concentrate on the kiss. My hands were around his neck. His hands were holding my face, then one of them moved onto my back. The fire was so strong, so increadible. His lips were so increadible. I decided to take it slower and just kiss him one more time. He looked at my lips then back into my eyes. I kissed him back again but this time slower.

''Woah....'' Is all he said.

''Yeah, woah...'' I answered.

''I didn't expected that to happen'' he said.

''But it happened'' I said.

The next moment he carried me in his back and we were getting wet on the river now. Splashing water at each other.

''You must have another T-shirt because this one is wet already'' I told Dylan.

''Don't worry Blondie, I do, I got a whole closet on the back seat'' He said.

This river was very deep, and it was so beautiful. It was clear water. This place was amazing . I whish I could freeze time and stay right now and forever with him in this very same place. Stop the time. Mom wouln't be here to tell me about how wrong this was and how stupid my decision were. This decision was stupid I mean I didn't even knew Dylan. There was something in him that made me feel confidence and a fire as if we knew each other since a vey long time. William wouln't be here neither. Oh my god. William.

What the hell was wrong with me. So I just made out with a complete stranger. Cheated on William. He was in London right now, probably kisisng a stranger too. I reminded myself that this summer would be the best summer of my life.

Dylan and I spent the rest of the afternoon in the river and we went inside the tiny house. He had food inside. I remember he said that he spends most of his weekends in this place. We ate ice cream sandwhiches and apple juice. The perfect meal. It was getting darker outiside and I looked at my phone. I had a text from dad asking me where was I.

Dyland took me back home. I gave him my number. I know he will call. Today was incredible and a lot of unexpected things happened. A kiss. And unexpected kiss which was perfect. I had been waiting for a kiss like that my whole life. A kiss from Dylan. A hot and wonderful kiss from him. I had been waiting for those lips my whole life. William kissed me often but we never had that electricity and fire between us. I must be insane now. I'm insane.